Dentalcare Group Reading United Kingdom
1 month ago
Discover your smile, come work with us!
Here at Dentalcare Group, we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Dental Hygienist to join our friendly and professional team in Dentalcare Pangbourne. We are an NHS/Private practice who pride ourselves in putting our patients first and ensuring that we provide the best care.
About the role
• Hours - We are looking for an applicant who can work 37 hours per week, Tuesday 8.30-17, 30Wednesday 8.30 -17.30, Thursday 8.30 -18.30, Friday 9.00 - 15.30, Saturday 9.00 - 16.00
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Training on our systems and guaranteed support to help you progress in your career
• Newly refurbished practices with the latest equipment and technology
• We are a recognised “Investors in People” company
• Team social events
• A passionate individual committed to providing the highest levels of care to our patients
• An experienced, forward-thinking hygienist who can build and maintain relationships with patients
• Be... confident in educating patients on how to improve their dental hygiene
• Providing care whilst maintaining CQC standards
• Qualified, GDC registered Dental Hygienist
• A clear, enhanced DBS certificate
• CPD certificates & 2 clinical references
• Must be fully immunised (Hep B)
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.
We are looking to elevate people with experience into suitable jobs within the dental industry – and you’ll find we’re a friendly and professional company you’ll be keen to be associated with.
If you are interested in joining our team at Dentalcare Pangbourne, or an alternative practice, please click to apply to be contacted by our recruitment team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality
Jobs in Reading United Kingdom
Dental Hygienist - Pangbourne, Berkshire Reading jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.