Akka Technologies Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
4 weeks ago
AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
TMS V&V Engineer - Railway
Candidate responsibilities will be:
• Write the project Verification and Validation plan.
• Coordinate and monitor project Verification, Integration and Test activities.
• Ensure the coverage of requirements all along the project, ensuring that testing (via various means), provides a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of the requirements: functional requirements and safety requirements.
• Perform full... verification or validation of all parameters and data produced on the project.
• Performs Test Campaigns, analyzes and validates the results, and writes the test report.
• Establishes the traceability matrix, in cooperation with the other project stakeholders. Educated to University Degree level in Information Technology or Electronics Engineering/Automation
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Software Testing.
Software verification & validation methodology and processes.
Basic Knowledge of IT architectures (clientserver, workstation/Blade, IP networking, routing) and SQL databases.
Knowledge and experience in the railway software applications.
Basic knowledge of Signalling Principle and Rules.
Knowledge of Traffic Supervision and Regulation Principle.
SCRUM / agile methodology.
Skills / Competencies:
Demonstrate Honesty and Integrity.
Search to Learn Continuously.
Foster Open Dialogue and Listen.
Act as Team player.
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million
Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
Jobs in Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
TMS V&V Engineer – Railway Bologna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.