Schneider Electric Bratislava Slovakia
1 month ago
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation with a unique local presence through our 140.000+ employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. We are a technology company and create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
Be part of Customer Projects Operations and experience 50 years in Project and Engineering. Our mission is to master and support grow of large, complex and international projects business for global accounts and targeted customers through the Global and Regional Application Centers, supporting in parallel project ambitions for Local Execution Centers in Europe in tendering and projects executions.
Our team, which is a part of Schneider Electric community in Slovakia, has currently 90-110 Employees.
PLACE OF WORK:
Slovakia: our offices in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice if needed
Other countries (in a scope of office work): Romania - Serbia - Slovenia - Bulgaria - Croatia - Hungary
Site... work - occasional international travel (25%), mostly accross Europe (Italy, UK, Ireland, France, and other selected countries)
The main mission of the Regional Digital Services Architect (DSA) is:
• Bringing the necessary competencies to local DSA’s through the DSA certification path
• Support countries with no DSA/low maturity DSA, and provide support on more complex quotations
• Help define prescription material to promote Digital offers at early stages
• Support sales to engage with customers to articulate prospective business solutions and value propositions that address customer main challenges
• Envision and develop an end-to-end solution architecture for Digital services / Advisors based solution bridging assets, devices, gateways, connectivity, cloud , integration, analytics, cyber security layers, addressing functional and non-functional aspects
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides technical leadership / advisory to sales and customers to articulate prospective business solutions and value propositions that address customer main challenges
• Support Digital sales in the quotation process providing inputs on technical requirements / and intricacies of IT (IT upgrade, co-legacy systems…)
• Contribute to SE sales representatives on sales strategies, plans, and execution
• Assists product management and development teams in the definition of company roadmaps, vision, strategy (customer feedback loop, product/services adoption)
• Prepares technical materials, presentations, and tools that improve sales force effectiveness and that clearly state customer business problems and the SE (+partners) solutions addressing them
• Defines the architecture and design of our solutions/services in support of customer projects
• Sizes solution / services architecture and components, development costs, and contribute to pricing and value proposition framing and trade-offs deriving from life-cycle cost modelling (TCO, CAPEX…)
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
Education and language:
• Completed university education (diploma in electrical engineering field is mandatory)
• Proven experience of working in a technical role (e.g., applications engineering) completed with experiences in sales/ pre-sales / and or tendering
• Mandatory excellent communication skills in English language
• French language is advantage, not mandatory
• Knowledge of end-to-end cyber security, data privacy and protection controls
• Experience in following is an advantage: Integration platforms, related IT-OT technologies, incl. PLC, SCADA systems, IoT/M2M Platforms, DCS, CMMS
• Awareness of industry leading IoT platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure, PTC ThingWorx, GE Predix, or IBM Watson
• Strong knowledge of SE EcoStruxure Digital Offers & service plans
• Strong experience in any of the industry domains of Datacenters, Healthcare & Life sciences, Retail & Consumer goods, Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities, and Power Systems
• Ability to listen to customers and articulate ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders
What's in it for me?
EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS:
• Chance to develop your skills within professional environment
• Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
• Providing various type of technical trainings
• Competitive salary
• Notebook, phone
PACKAGE OF SOCIAL BENEFITS:
• Annual bonus
• Life insurance
• Cafeteria system of benefits with budget of 510 EUR/year
• 4 sick days per year
• home office, etc.
Information about the selection process:
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English language. We really appreciate your job application. Please mind we will contact only candidates meeting our job requirements.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
Regional Digital Services Architect (hybrid work) Bratislava jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.