KPCM AS Trondheim Norway
1 month ago
Master´s degree in Structural Engineering
We are on behalf of our client looking for a Senior Structural Analysis Engineer - Global Analysis for a project in Trondheim, Norway.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Perform structural analysis for outfitting and main steel components
• Check the analysis done by others
• Write reports
Qualifications & personal attributes:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Structural Engineering within the oil and gas industry
• Prior experience with structural analysis and good knowledge of Norwegian regulations such as NORSOK
• Proficient in Staad pro, Time, XaitPorter, SESAM GeniE, MathCad, Abaqus (2020) and USFOS
• Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• To be considered for this position you must have a valid work permit in Norway (or being located within the EU)
Senior Structural Analysis Engineer - Global Analysis (00490) Trondheim jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.