Thesocialtalks India India
1 month ago
At Thesocialtalks we write on social and political issues with impartiality and in-depth analysis. Through a global team of writers, we work together to produce information with the aim of creating an informative environment that will not only encourage innovation but also fuels the need to bring more quality content.
Responsibilities for Editorial Intern-
• Create highly shareable content
• Upholding the Truth through Verification
• Unbiased Reporting
• Serving the Public as a Watchdog
• Making Important News Interesting
• Comprehensive Reporting
• Rewrite copy from writers
• Modify written content from writers
• Create a content calendar
• Create fresh ideas for content
• Supervise content production
• Maintain journalism best practices
• Maintain deadlines
• Team Player
After the successful completion of the internship, the interns will be rewarded with the LOI - Letter of Internship and a well- drafted recommendation letter for their future quests.
Duration: 3... months
Promotion: Chance to get promoted to the Team lead, Sub Editor, or Chief Editor (India).
Send Your CV saved as "yourfullname.pdf or docs" directly to
Editorial Intern (Remote) India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.