The Change Doctor International Inc.
The Change Doctor International Inc. Bucharest Romania
1 month ago
The Change Doctor International Inc. is an American company in the field of self-help and motivation working with the world’s leading brands since 2015.Our mission is to provide leadership and self-help tools and more information about us can be found on www.DrMichelleRozen.com While we are based in NY, we are currently moving our digital marketing department to Bucharest. We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Digital Marketing to build and lead a local team of outstanding digital marketers.
• Recruit, train and manage a team of digital marketers in the following areas: PPC, SEO, social media management, video editing, email marketing, marketing automation, CRM.
• Lead coordinating, developing and implementing the company’s digital marketing strategies.
• Analyze and assess the performance of the online campaigns & related data to identify and optimize different areas in order to increase the online marketing performance
• Implement automated analytics reporting... across Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Apple Analytics, Data Studio, AdWords, and Social Media to improve campaign effectiveness across channels
• Coordinate SEO, SEM, PPC teams
• Conduct measurement and analysis on the effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing programs
• Develop a robust test and learn plan to improve advertising creative, keywords and overall efficiency of all search engine tactics
• Analyze competitive marketplace and follow digital marketing trends
• Oversee affiliate marketing efforts
• Perform data analysis on web traffic and other key metrics
• Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
• Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly campaign performance reports
• Lead team members on campaign developments, timelines, results and all other aspects related to the company’s digital marketing performance.
Experience required for the position:
• Minimum 5 years in a similar position, leading and managing a digital marketing team
• Advanced digital marketing skills
• Advanced English
• Superb communication and leadership skills
• A leadership position that will allow you to make an impact, lead, and build a winning team
• Medical insurance
• Meal allowance
• Competitive salary and generous benefits!
• A culture that promotes innovation and creative thinking
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview
Digital Marketing Manager Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.