TTM Healthcare Group
TTM Healthcare Group Carlow Ireland
1 month ago
Attuned Programmes Ireland has exciting opportunities for Social Care Workers interested in working in a new, innovative and truly person led way.
Attuned Programmes Ireland provides bespoke, individually tailored and high quality services to people of all abilities, where the person themselves is the leader, directing us as to how they want to live their life. The purpose of the role is to work as part of a dedicated and innovative team in a single occupancy Children's Residential Service that provides high quality, person-led support to people with a range of intellectual abilities and/or diagnosis of ASD, within a quality framework.
The positions available are permanent, whole-time vacancies.
• Applicants must hold at least one of the following qualifications:
• Ordinary BA In Applied Social Studies in Social Care QQI Level 7
• Open Training College National BA in Applied Studies (Disabilities) QQI Level 7
• Recognised Social Care qualification QQI... Level 7 or equivalent
• Experience working with children/young adults.
• Sunday premium of 25% of hourly rate for hours worked
• Double hourly rate for bank holidays worked and an allowance for bank holidays not worked (Average day's pay calculated over a 13-week period),
• Five days paid sick leave
• Access to education fund
• Trauma Informed reflective practice
• Model of care training
• Company PRSA pension fund
• Monthly support meetings with Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing Platform,
• One Wellbeing & Selfcare overnight stay per year with all expenses paid including pay for attending.
To apply for the above role, click apply now.
TTM Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Social Care Worker Carlow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.