CLEVR Sulzbach Germany
1 month ago
Senior Project Manager Germany
at CLEVR St. Ingbert (Saarbrücken) & Hamburg, Germany
Ready to level-up your career and submit your application to join us? While you do, listen to a composed and produced by one of our awesome Norwegian colleagues, Jan Rodahl
CLEVR is a fast-growing SaaS company that provides cloud-based solutions to businesses worldwide. Our platform, built on the Mendix low-code platform, enables businesses to develop and deploy custom applications rapidly. As our Senior Project Manager, you will play a critical role in helping us spot the right commercial opportunities while setting up project governance and managing the delivery of our Mendix projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget. You will join our team in St. Ingbert and work closely with our development team, business analysts, and clients to ensure successful project delivery. You need to have excellent communication skills because you will have to regularly... communicate project status, risks, and issues internally and externally and manage expectations with our clients, making sure Mendix projects are delivered to their satisfaction.
What you can expect
"In this position, you will be able to have a real impact on the entire ecosystem as you are on the pulse of diverse client projects with both big players on the German market as well as smaller organizations. With a large and varied portfolio, you will get the chance to take ownership while learning from and with colleagues who have been managing projects at CLEVR for years." –
Your role will include
Overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of our Mendix projects from start to finish. With your experience, you will define project scope, goals, and deliverables, including developing and managing detailed project plans, timelines, budgets, and resource allocation that support business objectives. You will also define risks and issues, developing contingency plans as needed as you take on Mendix Projects which can last from several days up to 3 years. You will do all of this in collaboration with CLEVR CxOs, stakeholders and our Team Leads in Services. This means you will lead Mendix project closure activities, including project retrospectives, documentation, and lessons learned during project team meetings and ensure that team members are aligned with project goals and timelines according to CLEVR quality standards. In other words, you will be the Agile Coaching Expert for one-man consultancy, multidisciplinary teams and junior project managers.
What you bring to the table
• Bachelor's degree or similar educational background/training in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience managing projects, preferably in a consultancy and/or lowcode environment.
• Proven experience managing large, complex, and high-risk software projects.
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and (DevOps) techniques, specifically in the IT context; especially agile methodologies (i.e., SCRUM or Prince2).
• Excellent planning, communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• PMP or other project management certification is preferred.
• Mendix Rapid Developer or Advanced Developer Certification are a big plus.
• Professional English skills and a good German speaking level are required.
Sounds exciting? Go for it
CLEVR is a technology solutions company that helps clients deploy software strategically to create value. To do so, CLEVR leans on decades of experience and combines expertise in both standard product lifecycle management (PLM) and low-code software solutions.
With main hubs in the Netherlands, Norway, and Germany, CLEVR's growing team of 250+ people provide solutions, services, tooling, and training to over 400 customers, including Continental, ING, Siemens, Rituals, and Eneco. CLEVR is a platinum-level Siemens solutions partner and a leading Mendix partner.
Do you have a question? Send us an email .
• Besides the benefits that apply to all our CLEVR people, each country and role has its unique benefits. Make sure you ask your recruiter about those
Be CLEVR. Join CLEVR.
Apply for this Job
• Required First Name * Last Name * Email * Phone * Resume/CV * Drop files here (File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf) Cover Letter Drop files here (File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf) LinkedIn Profile
I have read and agree to the Candidate Privacy Notice *
Please find our .
Powered by Read our
Senior Project Manager Germany Sulzbach jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.