Nanosonics Macquarie Park NSW Australia
1 month ago
At Nanosonics our mission is to improve the safety of patients, clinics, their staff, and the environment. Our innovative technologies are transforming the way infection prevention practices are understood and conducted, improving standards of care across the globe.
As a company we are in an exponential growth phase and we believe our people are our greatest asset. With a remit to develop novel technologies in the healthcare space, every day brings interesting and exciting challenges to our team.
About the role
This full-time permanent role reports to our Head of Manufacturing and Warehouse at our global HQ in Macquarie Park. You will be responsible for the planning and control of the day-to-day operations of our Warehouse, including leading and developing a team of 20. As part of your remit, you will employ Lean principles and continuous improvement measures and work collaboratively across functions to deliver optimal material flow through to production and the wider... business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the warehouse team, including forward planning, recruitment, training, career development and performance management
• Deliver performance improvements to inbound and outbound material flow employing Lean principles
• Manage WHS to ensure the safety of everyone in the warehouse
• Manage staff and activities to maximise raw materials availability, manage finished goods stocks and dispatch
• Organise efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of inventory
• Organise regular stock taking and report on inventory levels
• Produce monthly reporting
• Analyse, communicate, recommend, and implement continuous improvements
You will be a results-driven, Warehouse or Production leader, preferably with experience in the medical device field or other highly regulated industry. You will be a natural collaborator with flexible approach to solving problems and an ability to build strong relationships with your team and stakeholders to drive continuous improvement projects in a dynamic and evolving business.
The skills and experience you will bring:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Qualification in Industrial Engineering or related discipline
• Qualification in Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma
• Strong project management skills and experience
• Experience with coaching, educating, and influencing peers, staff and senior management
• Sound understanding of GMP
• High level organisation skills and attention to detail, especially when handling complex data
• Good working knowledge of Quality systems and WHS regulations
• Software savvy including experience using ERP systems
As well as enjoying fantastic benefits including STI bonus scheme, discounted gym & childcare, health insurance premium discounts and novated leasing, you will be joining an organisation where our employees experience new and varied opportunities throughout the business. We now have over 300 staff in Australia and similar across the globe. Joining a global team will see you working with colleagues who share the company’s “Infection Prevention. For Life” vision.
At Nanosonics we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We believe that our people are our greatest asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses, and different experiences to our team. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects our global business and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Visit our website - www.nanosonics.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn to find out more.
This is a permanent role - you must hold full, unrestricted and ongoing rights to work in Australia to be eligible for this role
Macquarie Park NSW Australia
Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW Australia
Warehouse Manager Macquarie Park NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.