Recruita Newstead QLD Australia
1 month ago
We help feed and clothe some 500 million people every year by originating, processing and transporting approximately 81 million tonnes of products. Structured as a matrix organisation of 6 geographical regions and 10 platforms, LDC is active in over 100 countries and employs some 19,000 people globally.
Diversity & Inclusion
LDC is driven by a set of shared values and high ethical standards and diversity is part of our DNA. LDC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. LDC encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Sustainable value is at the heart of our purpose as a company. we are passionate about creating fair and sustainable value, both for our business and for other value chain stakeholders: our people, our business partners, the communities we touch and the environment around us.
About The... Role
LDC Australia is currently searching for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Domestic Logistics team at our Newstead office. This is a permanent full time position reporting into the Domestic Logistics Manager. The Logistics Coordinator position will be responsible for cotton lint and cotton seed movements, they will provide assistance/support in other parts of the business when required.
• Proactively assist Domestic Logistics team in managing movements to ensure stock (Lint and Cottonseed) delivery obligations are met within contract terms.
• Ensure movement orders are created and executed within agreed timeframes.
• Accurate management of the invoice authorisation and payment process.
• Incorrect invoice charges are identified, and disputes are proactively managed.
• Work closely with Export Execution to ensure Domestic and Export execution completely dovetail always.
• Research, prepare and advise traders and controllers of any change in costs versus their budget costing sheets, and any operational overruns
• When required, work with the Grain and Oilseeds Platform to fully utilise transport between both platforms.
• Active participation in front/back office system evaluation, implementation and roll-out.
• Assistant other departments when required.
• A “can do” attitude, an ability to work within a collaborative team environment.
• Basic understanding of logistics and shipping documentation requirements, including the factors which impact on each component of the profit and loss.
• Basic understanding of commodity trading, inventory application to shipments, balance sheets and crop model formulation.
Desired but not essential skills
• Tertiary qualifications in relevant fields
• Experience in domestic logistics contract execution plus accounts payable and stock reconciliation, for commodity movements.
• Understanding contracts and associated Trade Rule executions
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the commodity trading environment.
Benefits of working at LDC:
• Work for a global, leading commodities company
• Discounted health insurance options available
• Access to salary sacrifice options with novated car leasing after probation period
• Access to Employee Assistance Programs
LDC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. LDC encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply via the link below.
Please note only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Newstead QLD Australia
Jobs in Newstead QLD Australia
Logistics Coordinator Newstead QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.