Bayer ANZ Pymble NSW Australia
1 month ago
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ‘Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity, and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Where do you want to go?
Working across two countries and six warehouses, you will have two direct reports and overseeing several logistics and freight providers. This is an exciting role working closely with Bayer’s Pharmaceutical (PH) and Consumer Health (CH) divisions.
Do something that moves you.
Lead Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) 3rd Party warehouse and domestic transportation services. Manage operational... service levels to meet Bayer's Pharma and Consumer health customer expectations. Own and maintain effective warehouse and distribution service levels and deliver to operating budget expectations.
• Single point of contact for overall ANZ logistics operations, managing Australia operations and New Zealand operations
• Strategic management of ANZ logistics providers to ensure highest levels of service, identify cost & service improvement opportunities and set strategic direction, aligned with Bayer stakeholders. Ensure services and costs are covered by formal Agreements with providers.
• Oversee ongoing operations of ANZ Logistics providers and hold them accountable to exceed required service levels that have been agreed with Business units, customers and O2C team.
• Manage Warehouse, Freight, Domestic transportation & Stock keeping spend within budgets
Does this sound like you?
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role managing external logistics providers
• Prior experience dealing with Therapeutic Goods & good understanding of TGA Code of GMP
• Detailed knowledge of legislative requirements for Pharma and Consumer including Dangerous Goods legislation & Schedule 8 product security
• Relevant degree qualification in Logistics or similar
• Prior customer service experience would be advantageous
Be You @ Bayer
We are committed to creating a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values inclusion, diversity and flexibility. At Bayer everyone belongs, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. We also welcome applicants with diverse educational backgrounds, professional knowledge, personality types, thinking styles and life experiences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Be part of something bigger
At Bayer we support your career. Ready to join our team? Click Apply. For more information about this role and the innovative suite of benefits on offer, get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Team via [email protected] . We look forward to hearing from you.
Recruitment agencies please note that this position will be managed via our in-house Talent Acquisition Team. Bayer does not accept any unsolicited resumes
Pymble NSW Australia
ANZ Warehouse & Logistics Manager Pymble NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.