Intrepid Sri Lanka Sri Lanka
1 month ago
At Intrepid, we don’t just want to be the best travel company IN the world, we want to be the best travel company FOR the world. We do this by providing the world's widest range of adventure travel, ensuring we deliver authentic experiences which benefit our travelers and the people and places they visit.
The Accounts Receivable Team Lead will be responsible for the managing accounts receivable processing for all brands across all regions. Management of the Accounts receivable team is crucial to this role together with ensuring that, a high level of customer service is maintained. You will have the accountability for the level of services provided by the team to both internal and external customers. This role assumes responsibility to ensure timely and accurate submission of necessary financial information to enable effective financial management and statutory reporting related to accounts receivable. You’ll also be responsible for assisting in the overall efficiency and process... improvement, by providing best practice guidance and support and continuously looking for opportunities in improving processes of the accounts receivable team for Transactional Services.
Some of the essential skills you’ll have are:
• Graduate in Accounting or similar professional qualification
• 5 years of experience in a Finance role
• 1.5 years of experience in a Senior Finance Executive role
• Highly competent Process and Systems knowledge
• Well-developed computer literacy skills in MS Office environment
What it’s like working for Intrepid:
At Intrepid, we know everyone’s journey is different, we support an inclusive culture where our people, travelers, and partners can truly be themselves. We believe our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit.
A few of our amazing benefits include:
• Flexible hybrid work options or work from anywhere for 4 weeks a year!
• Experience Intrepid yourself with an extra week of leave and a free trip every year! Plus further travel discounts for you, your family, and close friends!
• E-learning, professional development, with diverse global career opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counseling for you and your family
• 20 hours of volunteer leave, to make a difference towards causes that are important to you
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TEAM LEAD - TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES Sri Lanka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.