Annapurna United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
People Systems Analyst
South West London
Hybrid (1-2 times a week in the office)
12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
Annapurna HR has partnered with one of the largest online gambling groups in the world, which consists of 9 successful online gambling brands to find a People systems analyst. You will have core responsibilities around delivering projects, testing, managing the integrations, security and config set up in partnership with the rest of the HRIS team.
• Function as an expert for Workday administration – People transactions, business process configuration and design, including advising the People Team, managers and employees in the proper use of the system.
• Work with People Systems Lead to support the coordination and drive automation of People Systems and process improvement and identify areas of improvement to ensure we are using the system effectively and suggest further system changes and enhancements as appropriate.
• Work with the... People team in the analysis, development, implementation and support of allocated projects and changes
• Work with the People Systems team to manage the prioritization and execution of Workday fixes.
• Assist in the review, testing, implementation, training and communication of Workday system changes and upgrades including the bi-annual Workday releases.
• Support all functional aspects of Workday modules and day to day management and maintenance of this.
• Create and maintain relevant data structures and plans on Workday (such as absence and benefits plans)
• Minimum 2 years Workday experience
• Workday Security
To find out more about this great opportunity, please apply or reach out to [email protected]
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
People Systems Analyst United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.