Capstone Logistics, LLC
Capstone Logistics, LLC Reading United Kingdom
1 month ago
Join our growing team! We are looking for motivated individuals who want to further their career in warehousing with Capstone Logistics.
Our Warehouse Associates perform a variety of warehouse responsibilities including but not limited to: loading, unloading, freight hauling, auditing, repacking, sorting and any other warehouse duties within a warehouse facility.
• High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
• Lift and carry a minimum of up to 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
• Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
• All candidates should be over the age of 18 and will have to undergo a pre-employment drug test and background check
Why You Should Work With Us
• Get paid weekly
• Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
• Career growth, Over 650 Sites nationally
• Join our travel team, see the country... learn how all our sites operate
• Paid Training, Safety Incentives
About The Company
Capstone is a North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 650 operating locations, 19,000 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last-mile delivery, supply chain analytics, and optimization, and more. Our integrated, end-to-end logistics solutions uniquely position us to help partners reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Jobs in Reading United Kingdom
Warehouse Associate Reading jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.