Mars Slough United Kingdom
1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Mars Wrigley (MW) EMEA Regional Industrial Engineering (IE) team lead by the Regional IE Director Matt Brown. A truly diverse team that works in close cooperation with other supply functions to ensure that all elements of the inbound/outbound supply chain are optimized.
What will be your key responsibilities?
• The purpose of the job is to develop and implement the regional supply segment strategy for Supply Chain logistics network in Europe for Mars Wrigley
• The job holder will shape supply solutions to optimize cost and efficiency of the logistics network.
• The job holder acts with a high level of independence and will influence Supply Chain strategy at Market, Regional and Global levels.
• Strong expertise in the area of Supply Chain and Industrial Engineering within FMCG is an essential pre-requisite.
• The job holder will interface with Supply Chain Logistics Directors, Global Supply teams, Regional and Site IEs, Commercial and Pet... Nutrition Supply Chain experts.
Supply Chain Strategy
• Develop and align stakeholders on the long term supply chain strategy in-line with business targets. This includes a long term overview on the operation, location of inbound & finished goods warehouses and customer delivery routes
• Ensure strategic alignment within Mars Wrigley Regional Supply Leadership Team (VP Supply, Supply Planning & Logistics Director, External Supply Director, IE Director)
• Ensure strategic alignment with other segments (Pet Nutrition Supply Director) and MW Global Supply Chain (VP Global Supply Chain)
• Leads problem solving workstreams to improve Supply Chain performance including reduction in LCC, stock and improved CSL.
• Represents MW in cross-segment Supply Chain projects across Factory & Market Logistics.
Supply Chain LCC Regional Review
• Facilitates Regional Quarterly reviews of LCC performance, projects and Value Leadership programme. Identifies Risks and Opportunities versus plan.
• Prepares deep-dive analysis and creates insights on opportunities to optimise performance
• Owns the Factory Logistics Value Leadership (VLiC) programme in EMEA
• Identifies major cost saving opportunities in regional LCC budget.
• Reports on progress and prepares forecasts for future years (including Risks and Opportunities). Provides analysis and insights on data.
• Acts a Change Agent to activate resources and projects behind the Logistics programme
• Provides Supply Chain expertise on IE activities to optimise cross-regional sourcing or changes to regional sourcing
• Provides expert support in development of Supply Chain systems implementation and digitisation
• Base salary £99-120k GBP
• You will also be entitled to receive a company performance bonus of 20% of your annual salary paid as a lump sum annually assuming business targets are met 100%. This percentage will vary based on business performance.
• Annual car allowance £7.5k
What can you expect from Mars?
• Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
• Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
• Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
• An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Supply Chain Optimization Manager Slough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.