Capstone Logistics, LLC
Capstone Logistics, LLC United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
• 7am start time
• Monday through Friday
$17/hr paid weekly!
Our Maintenance Workers are responsible for performing maintenance on warehouse equipment.
• High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
• Ability to operate a scissor lift
• Lift and carry a minimum of up to 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
• Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
• All candidates should be over the age of 18 and will have to undergo a pre-employment drug test and background check
Why You Should Work With Us
• Get paid weekly
• Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
• Career growth, Over 500 Sites nationally
• Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
• Paid Training, Safety Incentives
About the Company: Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 500 operating... locations,14,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Warehouse Maintenance United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.