Entegro Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
Opportunity exists for a Property Agent Liaison Officer to lead the installation of client’s network infrastructure in the Dublin area.
As a Property Agent Liaison Officer you will negotiate and manage the wayleave process, actively maintaining excellent relationships with property owners, statutory and non-statutory bodies, group staff and contractors. Your duties will involve both office and site work.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a large diverse organisation, with proven negotiation skills and a working knowledge of the utility industry and wayleave procedures.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated and flexible as they will need to manage a number of diverse projects simultaneously and meet demanding deadlines.
• To ensure that all customers receive top quality information regarding activities undertaken by construction contractors.
• Agree concessions with homeowners.
• Provide full Wayleave... support for the feasibility and selection of new routes.
• Assist in developing the Wayleave business through establishing good client relationships, identifying new clients and assisting with sales and business development.
• Escalate wayleaves when required.
• To ensure that any customer-related issues are managed effectively.
• Meet agreed deadlines for delivery of programme.
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Property Agent / Wayleave Officer
• Knowledge and experience of Wayleave work in the utility industry
• Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel and in the use of email and the Internet
• Sales background with excellent communicative experience
• Good track record in relation to key responsibilities
• Effective team player
• Full, clean Driving Licence
The Successful Candidate Will
• Have the relevant experience required.
• Have a high standard of English both written and spoken.
• Good negotiating skills
• Good interpersonal skills, with colleagues and clients
• Willingness to tackle new areas of work beyond core skill and enthusiasm to get the job done.
• Positive attitude with good teamwork skills.
• Flexible and adaptable
• Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hardworking people!
• Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment.
• Focused career development and progression opportunities
• Flexible Benefits Programme – a choice of flexible Benefits options like Health Insurance / Pension / Fitness - Gym Membership / Additional Annual Leave.
• Income Protection
• Death in Service Benefit
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
A safe work environment requires continuous commitment from all managers, staff and contractors to ensuring their own safety and that of their colleagues. Consequently, establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment is not exclusively a management responsibility. All employees are required under Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005 (Chapter 2 Section 13 – Duties of Employees) to accept responsibility for co-operating in implementing safety policy, rules, standards, procedures, guidelines and codes. UK Guidance can be found in Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 7
Property Agent Liaison Officer Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.