Blue Label Telecoms
Blue Label Telecoms Johannesburg South Africa
1 month ago
Responsible for the development and management of visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, newsletters, Facebook, Instagram etc. Assist the marketing department in advertising and promotional efforts. Main duties include
completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, conducting research and preparing promotional materials and presentations. Responsible for preparing marketing proposals, surveying customers and researching consumer trends.
Conceptualizing and Planning
• Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs.
• Brainstorming and mocking up for visualization of conceptual implementation.
• Scheduling projects according to capacity.
• Presenting ideas.
Design and Implementation
• Layout and Art Direction of retail print material.
• Using computer software to... execute designs such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe
• Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator etc.
• Determine size and arrangement of elements.
• Design of graphic elements used in retail and promotional material.
• Roll out of advertising campaigns to various elements.
• Ensuring the correct use of client corporate identities.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Take work to repro-ready stage.
• Meet the deadlines of scoped projects.
• Build brand awareness of belief in and affinity for BLT brands.
• Continuous exploration into point-of-sale evolutions regarding designs,
• applications and substrates allows for POS to be effective and impactful in trade.
• Understanding of the various channels ensures that point of sale is designed in line with ‘The Look of Success’ guidelines
• Knowing how shoppers interact with our brands is considered when designing point of sale.
• VAS and Core products differentiated through point-of-sale design ensuring
• products are made relevant and significant in the lives of the shopper.
• Digital strategy supported though design of content and graphics.
Data Collection and Analysis
• Producing accurate reports by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting it into standard formats.
• Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends.
• Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
• Carry out routine marketing tasks and provide support to others.
Efficient internal agency which ensures superior delivery of creative work
• Proactive management of timelines across the delivery of design work.
• Delivery of concept, design, graphic and layouts based on CI principles and aesthetic design concepts for all businesses.
• Prepare illustrations or sketches of material to discuss with team members, making necessary changes.
• Prepare notes and instructions for assembly of material and final layouts for printing.
• Working with external suppliers, such as printers, programmers and developers to complete the final product against timelines.
• Support the Business Brand by carrying out research tasks.
• Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires.
• Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
• Help others get the most out of internal communications systems by offering support and advice.
Customer Management / Account Management
• Liaise with suppliers, partners, and customers around events, campaigns, marketing elements, order placing, production lead times, storage requirements.
• Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services.
Teamwork and Collaboration
• Able to work in a team as well as independently.
• Collaborate with Employees and clients to produce quality work.
• Engage and communicate with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final design.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve tasks and shared goals.
• Administrating the procurement function within the Business Brand team.
• Managing financial spend in line with budget and keeping all stakeholders informed.
• Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
• Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
• Plan and prioritize, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands.
• Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change.
• Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
• Bachelor of Arts in Creative Brand Communications, Marketing or similar.
• Other digital courses advantageous.
• 4-6 years' experience in a similar role, including knowledge on Adobe Illustrator,
• Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and PowerPoint
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Marketing Coordinator (Graphic Designer) Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.