The Cape Town Toiletry Co Pty Ltd
The Cape Town Toiletry Co Pty Ltd Western Cape South Africa
1 month ago
The Cape Town Toiletry Co. is an innovative and forward thinking South African beauty and personal care company. With over 16 years in the industry and an unwavering focus on people and product, we are a dynamic and diverse organization. Based in Capricorn Business Park in Muizenberg, Cape Town, we enjoy an idyllic working environment, set in an award-winning nature conservation area. Through relationships built over many years, our global network extends to the USA, Canada, UK, EU, Middle East, Africa and Australia.
We are looking for a creative junior Graphic Designer to join our fun and growing team. Responsibilities include setting up artwork for print, creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the senior Graphic Designers and other departments.
To be successful as a junior Graphic Designer, you should have original ideas and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful junior Graphic Designer should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to... learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company's vision!
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Set up artwork for print.
• Label design and layout, including back of pack and front of pack.
• Collaboration with printers (suppliers).
• Understanding project requirements and ideas.
• Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
• Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
• Using feedback from other team members to improve.
• Be deadline driven and meet dates.
Junior Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Degree in Graphic design.
• Up to 1 year of working experience as a graphic designer.
• Adobe suite – specifically Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Knowledge of setting up artwork for print.
• Knowledge of design techniques, such as creating physical mock-ups and digital rendering.
• Time management skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
• A friendly team player!
Please note, all short listed candidates will need to complete a design test that will be provided in a brief format.
Please email your CV as well your portfolio/ link to your portfolio and a cover letter about yourself and why you’d be suited for this role! "NO CHANCES!"
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Western Cape South Africa
Jobs in Western Cape South Africa
Junior Graphic Designer Western Cape jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.