Bioteen Nutrition SA Pty Ltd
Bioteen Nutrition SA Pty Ltd Cape Town South Africa
1 month ago
A health science business is looking for an In-house Graphic Designer, with a passion for health and wellness and all things design oriented, to join our team on a full-time basis.
We want the person who loves their work, loves the challenge, and brings fresh ‘out the box’ creative ideas and design and helps develop unique creative solutions. As the Graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts and designs, both digital and offline, that communicate our brand and product messaging to our customers.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaign and creative alignment with overall marketing goals and target audience. The role requires a strong skill set in design and creative development and an understanding of digital and social media platforms.
• Create and curate exciting and relevant content and designs that increases brand awareness and sales
conversions and positions the brand as the category... destination.
• Design and produce offline and trade marketing materials, not limited to brochures, flyers, posters, trade
presenters, shelf strips, gondola ends.
• Manage the design and development of digital, social media and website assets based on campaign and platform
• Ensure all social media pages, digital channels and marketing collateral are aligned to brand guidelines including
visuals, copy and ensure these are continuously updated.
• Collaborate with marketing and scientific team to understand all products and campaign requirements.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practises in graphic design.
• Use data and metrics to help optimise and improve campaign development
and creative strategies.
• Liase with external partners on photographic shoots.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or qualification in Design, Graphic Design or related field.
• 3+ year’s work experience as a graphic designer, or similar role with a strong focus on design and creative
• Demonstrable experience developing creative for advertising campaigns.
• Experience in photography and video production would be a plus.
• A strong strategic thinker with a creative mindset.
• Tech-savy and curious – must have a passion for technology and how to use
technology solutions to improve performance.
• Solutions driven – have a can-do attitude with high energy
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
• A portfolio would be an added bonus
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Graphic Designer Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.