The Ardonagh Group
The Ardonagh Group London United Kingdom
1 month ago
UX Designer - ARDQQ868563 - Home Based or Manchester
Purpose of the Role
This exciting remote based UX Designer opportunity has arisen to help strengthen our Digital team by providing user experience design & prototyping capability to support and help deliver change and group growth targets.
This role will be to create and design appropriate artefacts to help deliver digital business solutions and fulfil the needs of the user.
What You Will Do
This is an overview and not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Collaborating with your Line Manager, you will develop your own objectives but focus on all of the following and more:
• Create and design for the digital estate to deliver great User Experiences.
• As we meet UX, technical, and business needs, create value for the organisation by creating a ‘User Experience’ layer on historically traditional systems and businesses.
• Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to... communicate the current or future user experience.
• Participate in the user research and insight gathering and concept testing in order to inform future design decisions.
• Advocate for user-centred design including research, design, and accessibility.
• Leverage and contribute to existing design systems, pattern libraries, and UI guidelines.
• Consult with the team and stakeholders throughout development and rollout to ensure designs are understood, implemented and communicated appropriately
• Contribute to internal innovation projects related to user experience.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including agency support.
Who We Are Looking For
This is an opportunity for someone with significant experience as a UX Designer in a similar role who is willing to work as part of a team and manage stakeholders at all levels. We are looking for someone has/is:
• In-depth knowledge of user experience techniques including UX prototyping and user testing processes.
• Experience working with Agile process and principles.
• Ability to translate business thinking into visuals.
• Significant experience designing user interfaces for the web following user-centred design principles
• Demonstrable experience of the ability to build user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
• Experience contributing to usability testing and research techniques.
• Experience with various UX design and collaboration tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Miro, etc.)
• Solid background in gathering business requirements, analysing data to establish insight, and translating sometimes challenging business objectives into designs which meet customer needs.
This is an opportunity for a subject matter expert with strong interpersonal skills, a team player who can think creatively and strategically, demonstrate passion for showcasing their digital experience. You must be commercially aware, have diligent planning and implementation skills and be tenacious, resilient and able to balance competing priorities.
Some Of The Other Benefits Are
In return you will be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family and be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing.
• Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
• Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family
• Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire
• 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
• 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities
• The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group
We offer genuine potential for both personal and professional development, come and be part of our story and help us shape our future. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our team will be in touch.
If your application is successful, we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you beginning employment with us. These will include verifying your recent employment, address, credit history and a standard criminal record check.
Please note: We may close a vacancy prior to the publish end date if the required quality or number of applications has been received. No agencies please
Why not check us out on LinkedIn to find out what life’s really like at Ardonagh.
The Ardonagh Group is one of the UK’s largest independent brokers with over 9000 dedicated and passionate professionals across the country, and worldwide, facing and dealing with our clients’ challenges, offering an enviable range of products, services and solutions to their clients. We are progressive, passionate and proud of the work we do, across all sectors of the business. Therefore, we need highly capable people to join our team to make this a reality!
So if this sounds like you, and you are looking for a new challenge where you can learn and develop your career, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
The Ardonagh Group is the UK’s largest independent insurance broker with global reach. We are a network of over 100 office locations and a workforce of nearly 7,000 people. Formed in 2017 and following a series of acquisitions in 2018, Ardonagh today brings together best-in-class brands including Autonet, Bishopsgate, Carole Nash, Geo Underwriting, Price Forbes, Swinton, Towergate and URIS. Our understanding of the communities we serve, together with our scale and breadth, allows us to work with our insurer partners to deliver solutions that meet our customer needs.
Our understanding of the communities we serve, together with our scale and breadth, allows us to work with our insurer partners to deliver solutions that meet our customer needs. Visit www.ardonagh.com for more information. #AD
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.