Legal & General
Legal & General United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Are you a hands-on UX practitioner looking for your next challenge? Are you data- driven with a passion for creating a robust digital experience? Do you put the customer at the heart of everything you design? If so, Legal & General has a fantastic opportunity for someone like you, to join as a UX Designer!
You’ll act as a strategic lead working closely with the Product Owner to create roadmaps and set design strategy for our employee experience products. We use a wide range of tools such as InVision, Sketch, UserZoom and Qualtrics.
We will consider applications from all over the UK however there may be an expectation to travel into one of our main offices in Hove. We are also open to flexible working arrangements - job share etc.
• Being responsible for information architecture, navigation, user-flows, experience architecture and interaction designs that directly solve customers’ online needs
• Identifying the need for customer research and managing the research process, front-end... analysis, focus groups and requirements gathering
• Using UX tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis to develop user requirements and integrate into user interaction designs
• Collaborating with UI Designers to create, evaluate and modify prototypes
• Designing and developing usability testing plans, and leading engagement with test suppliers
• Collaborating with analytics teams to analyse digital metrics to develop an understanding of user base/behaviour
• Developing knowledge of customer insight to deliver personalised digital experiences
• Naturally you’ll have a good understanding of lean UX and design within Scrum
• You should be well versed in concepting user-centred digital experiences for large/complex organisations
• You’ll be customer focused and adept in working with colleagues across all levels at Legal & General
• A keen interest in online trends, behaviours, technologies; and how these can be used to optimise experiences
• It would be great if you have a service design mindset
• Any experience of working within on employee experience (EX) projects would be a huge plus!
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, 27 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of - both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we’ve grown to become one of the world's largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We’re all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders - helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you’ll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we’re supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there’s over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
Helping over ten million people around the world manage their savings, retirement plans and life insurance requires a lot of people behind-the-scenes. It’s up to us in L&G Group functions - which includes our tech and digital teams, Group Finance, HR, Risk and Corporate Comms to provide the essential support services that all areas of the business need, here in the UK and overseas. Simply put, we enable everyone at Legal & General to do what they do best. That means we’re helping to improve our customers’ lives, and contributing to the success of the business every day.
Great minds don’t have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don’t just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it’s important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we’re always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
If this opportunity excites you but you’re not sure you meet all the requirements, or you’d like to know a bit more, please contact James Shields at [email protected] (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesshields1//).
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit your application through our careers website as we’re not accepting email applications
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
UX Designer United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.