Odevo London United Kingdom
1 month ago
We are on a mission to become the leading force in residential property management services. The global residential property management industry is currently undergoing a digital transformation and Odevo is at the forefront of this transformation. Our mission is to radically simplify living for families and individuals by delivering highly attractive and efficient property management services to building owners and associations as well as to residents. Our core belief is that digital technology combined with great people will play a central role in delivering a step change how boards and residents experience property management.
What we do matters to ordinary people. Residential real estate is the world’s largest asset class and buying a home is often the biggest investment a person or family will ever make. But the residential property management industry is lagging behind when it comes to customer focus and digitalization. That’s why we formed Odevo.
Leading property management... companies in the Nordics, UK and US have already joined forces to form Odevo and over the last 4 years Odevo revenues have grown 30 fold has grown to become a leading international player. Our ambition is to continue to grow rapidly organically and by attracting additional companies to join us in both existing and new markets.
We deliver our property management services with custom developed software to simplify living and make life easier for property owners, association boards, residents and very importantly our own property management professionals. We make complex topics such as managing property finances and the daily maintenance of buildings easy and we automate time-consuming everyday tasks so people can spend more time on things that they really enjoy.
We are a 4 000 employee company with a start-up mentality. We aspire to break new ground through innovation and we actively cultivate a workplace where we can grow as individuals and have fun while achieving great things together.
To continue our ambitious growth journey, we are now looking for people who share our vision to join us on a journey that will continue to transform the property management industry.
About The Role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a journey to shape the global property management industry. At Odevo, we consider customer experience and UX as a clear and critical differentiator closely connected to Odevos strategic ambition to transform the global property management industry. You will play a central role in fulfilling this ambition by driving our approach to UX in the UK market.
You will be part of a team of UX designers and a key contributor in the team. You are comfortable in driving UX design for our UK platforms and contribute to customer insights and the broader customer experience agenda. You will be working on both customer and end user facing products as well as digital tools and processes supporting our own teams to administer and deliver great services to become more productive.
In order to be successful you must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills combined with a solid track record in the UX domain. You have preferably done significant work starting from insights to implementation and evaluation of both customer facing web and mobile tools as well as internal tools and platforms. You need to be able to effectively manage your time and prioritize tasks.
You should also have strong analytical skills and be able to use data to identify trends and assess customer satisfaction levels.
• Research and identify user & customer problems and derive innovative solutions based on data.
• Manage complex stakeholder interactions, working closely with product and engineering teams to propose the best solutions to key customer problems
• Lead the execution of product design activities within an agile product development team(s).
• Partner with business stakeholders to define user experience strategies that achieve business goals and objectives.
• Assess and optimise the performance of new and existing products and services by conducting/participating in usability testing and interpreting analytical data.
• Create user journey maps, workflows, personas, day-in-the-life scenarios, and use case summaries to help deepen the organizational understanding of our users.
• Relentlessly advocate customers’ needs at every step of the process.
• Background in a leading role in UX Design. CX related experience is a clear plus.
• Proven track record of delivering market leading design solutions with strategic impact.
• Service design experience is a clear plus.
• 5- 10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience of working with design.
• A big plus is experience with the application of cutting-edge technologies such as AI to drive better customer experiences.
• Bonus points if you have experience from a homeowner’s association board (bostadsrättsförening).
• Bonus points if you have worked in PropTech or FinTech before.
• Fluent in English and Swedish.
Who you are?
• You are energized by motivating people, enjoy showing them what the future can look like and thrive when helping them get there.
• You put collaboration at the center to find the best ideas and solutions together.
• You adapt your approach to cross functional leadership based on situation colleague and support those around you, pitching in when they need a hand.
• You enjoy working in a business that is constantly evolving and where you have the freedom to take initiative and implement your ideas.
• You strive for quality in everything you do, and always want to deliver your best. You are not concerned with prestige and are a team player.
• And you are curious and continually thinking of ways to improve the platform with a bias toward action.
At Odevo we love what we do. We work together to overcome challenges, and we celebrate achievements together. The industry we work in is digitizing and becoming more customer oriented, have complex issues to solve and have a positive impact on society.
While we have an office in Stockholm, it is a fully remote position if that suits you best. Our office is on the top floor of the newly built Sthlm 04, which offers stunning views over Stockholm.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected], Talent Partner, Odevo
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.