Planet Pharma Belgium Belgium
4 weeks ago
• * Scientist (Bioanalytics) - Immuno-oncology Biotech - Opportunity for career progression - Remote position- Belgium**
Planet Pharma are a rapidly growing organisation working with a Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in Belgium, who are looking for a Scientist to join their team working within Bioanalytics. This is a home based role with infrequent travel to their office based in Ghent.
• As a bioanalytical study monitor you are responsible for the method transfer and validation to bioanalytical vendors and to keep oversight on BA study phases (GLP and GCP) of non-clinical/clinical studies, in close collaboration with the project team and the bioanalytical project manager
• Review of method validation plans and reports
• Review of bioanalytical sample analysis plans and reports of non-clinical and/or clinical studies
• Review and provide input in clinical trial related documents (protocol, reports, data transfer agreement, lab manual,..) as well as... regulatory documents
• Supports the development of bioanalytical strategies in collaboration with bioanalytical, project team and clinical teams.
• Initiates and follows up on troubleshooting of bioanalytical methods
• Presenting results and findings at internal multidisciplinary project/clinical teams
• Master degree or equivalent by experience( in the field of life sciences)
• Experience in managing Contract Research Organizations (CROs) is considered an asset
• Good knowledge of bioanalytical techniques specifically in the field of biologics and antibodies
• Solid knowledge in the development and validation of bioanalytical assays including the respective regulatory guidelines (GLP and GCP)
• Hands-on experience with ligand-binding bioanalytical methods on ELISA, MSD or Gyrolab is considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys working in multidisciplinary teams and with external parties
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that are working on a very exciting pipeline, which you will be able to impact and make a real difference to the patient experience.
For more information, please contract Matilda Tare at [email protected] or 0203 868 1009.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or age
Scientist (Bioanalytics) Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.