Jacobs La Florida Chile
1 month ago
Quality Engineer - Lead Auditor -( ADV000665) Your Impact:
Jacobs Technology provides overall management and implementation of ground systems capabilities, flight hardware processing and launch operations at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. These tasks will support the International Space Station, Ground Systems Development and Operations, and the Space Launch System, Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle and Launch Services programs.
Join our Quality Organization and Function as the Lead Auditor for the COMET Program.
As a Lead AS9100/9110 Quality Management System Auditor your responsibilities will include:
-Developing the COMET Annual Internal Audit Plan. -Executing and reporting audit results. -Accepting Corrective Action Plans and validating improvements for effectiveness. -Prepare and chair quarterly Quality Management Review. -Coordinate and support our NASA customer and 3rd party AS9100 Audits. -Leads the internal Audit Team by mentoring and developing Internal Auditors... -Maintains and controls all Audit related documentation. -Performs other duties as assigned. Here's What You'll Need:
• *May be filled at a higher level based on years of recent/relevant experience**
BS degree in appropriate discipline plus 5 years of directly related experience for the mid-level position. Additional relevant education may be substituted for a portion of the experience.
-AS9100/AS9110 Audit Experience and Training (Certified Quality Auditor preferred).
-Root Cause Corrective Action Experience -Excellent communication, presentation and customer interface skills required. -Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects without missing deadlines or sacrificing accuracy. -Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment. -Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and be able to work independently or with minimal supervision. -Must be able to coordinate work between multiple project disciplines. -Experience with manufacturing or operations a plus. -Computer experience with Microsoft Office products, Internet browsers, and outlook. -Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if necessary.
• Will be required to climb stairs in order to access equipment for trouble shooting.
• Will be required to wear hearing protection, eye protection and other associated personal protective equipment.
• Position may involve extended periods of sitting or standing.
• Physical requirements are: sitting, walking, standing, extensive use of stairs, and access to remote structures.
• Position is located on a hazardous testing facility; must be able to quickly evacuate buildings in the event of an emergency.
• Will be required to work inside and outside throughout the test complex.
• Position may require daily individual to travel to different areas on site.
• Walking on uneven terrain including paved areas, gravel/rocks, and dirt/sand is required to access various locations on the facility.
• Climbing ladders and platforms may be necessary.
• All work must be completed in a safe manner in accordance with NASA and Company
• safety standards.
Equipment and Machines
• Computers and printers used for producing reports and schedules.
• Variety of equipment used in testing.
• Full-time regular work hours between Monday-Friday.
• Position may require occasional overtime including weekend work depending on task.
• Must be dependable and punctual.
• Shift work may be required.
Other Essential Functions
• Must be able to accurately communicate ideas in writing and verbal communication.
• Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
• Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
• Must comply with all "drug free workplace" requirements as mandated by directives issued by the appropriate federal contracting officer and the company, which requires drug testing for use of illegal drugs by employees in sensitive positions.
• Government security clearance may be required in the future.
• Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language . Primary Location : United States-Florida-Kennedy Space Center-20339-KSC Job Posting : Apr 4, 2023, 2:23:28 PM Job : Engineering Organization : CMS Job Type : Experienced Job Classification : Fulltime-Regular Work Locations : 20339-KSC Building K6-1547 Kennedy Space Center 32899 Capabilities : Space
La Florida Chile
Quality Engineer La Florida jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.