Lionbridge Mexico City CDMX Mexico
1 month ago
Employment Type: Regular FT Salaried
Work Location: Mexico City, Mexico City
Position Title: Director, Games Design and Architecture
Requisition ID#: 53146
Director, Games Design and Architecture
Lionbridge Gaming is seeking a Director, Games Design and Architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for recognizing Gaming business IT infrastructure needs and managing architecture, design and implementation of such projects in multiple locations worldwide.
Lionbridge Gaming delivers the gaming experience our clients envision to any global audience. Our passionate global gamers help bring every aspect of their game to life, without compromise. Our services include narrative design, game localization, voiceover recording, subtitling, quality assurance testing and player support services. Lionbridge brings the highest quality and most precise testing to every game our customers develop, everywhere it will be played. We invest in building technologies supporting games production of... any kind.
What You Will Do:
• Manage Infrastructure architecture and design for Lionbridge games
• Manage staff consisting of Infrastructure Architecture and Design personnel
• Collaborate closely with Lionbridge games business leadership team to delivery effective and innovative IT solutions for the Lionbridge games group
• Design custom games infrastructure environments based on customer and project's needs
• Prepare, update and manage infrastructure budgets as well as providing project planning and project management for games related infrastructure projects
• Implement changes in existing games infrastructure environments to meet new or changed requirements
• Perform hands on work of building and updating games infrastructure environments including, Networks, Servers, Infrastructure security (Active Directory, group policies, etc.) and Solutions for on-boarding and life-cycle management infrastructure equipment
• Coordinate with remote hands for hardware installations and configuration of new server infrastructure
• Assist IT operations and support teams with troubleshooting technology-based production issues when needed
• Prepare, update and revise documentation of as-built solutions
To Be Successful You Will Have:
• 5+ years of relevant experience as infrastructure manager with relevant area and personnel responsibility
• 5+ years of relevant experience as a senior infrastructure engineer or infrastructure architect
• Experience from preparing and managing infrastructure project budgets
• Hands on experience of working with infrastructure projects, including planning and management of infrastructure projects
• Bachelor or Master in IT of Science in Information Systems or equivalent
• Broad infrastructure IT experience and competence
• Hands on experience with Windows Server OS, Active Directory, servers, storages, virtualization, networks and VLANs
• Being highly organized and capable of performing multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Being Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with working in a global team across multiple time zones
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
In Return, You Can Expect:
• Ongoing career opportunities at a repeat Forbes and Newsweek-listed "Best Employer for Women", "Best Employer for Diversity", "Best Remote Employer", "Best Large Employer", and "Most Loved Workplace"
• Career development and a career path designed to utilize your learned skills and ultimate professional passions in a world-leading company with over 25 years of world-leading experience
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For over 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers' clients. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 24 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Director& Games Design and Architecture Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.