Stabil Engineering Plovdiv Bulgaria
1 month ago
Stabil Engineering is currently expanding its sales network across the country. Therefore, we are looking to hire an experienced Regional Sales Manager with an affinity for industrial technologies, a passion for traveling, and experience in communicating with industrial executives and personnel.
Stabil Engineering is a trading/engineering company, a leader in the Bulgarian market in the design, construction, and maintenance of complete technical solutions for product identification, product inspection, and labeling.
We are an official Bulgarian representative of the world leaders in product identification systems Markem-Imaje, product inspection solutions METTLER TOLEDO, and labeling machines HERMA.
We have integrated over 1500 machines in production lines of the highest complexity for companies such as Coca-Cola, Gorna Bania, Hissar, Mondelēz, Bella, Nestlé, Chipita, Prestige, Actavis, Aroma, Sopharma, Ital Food, Ficosota, Profilink, and others.
Driven by the desire and... aspiration to constantly improve and optimize the processes on our customers' production lines, we are a company that boldly innovates and invests in our employees and their professional development. Over the years, we have managed to surround ourselves with professionals who are dedicated to their work and believe in the solutions we offer.
If what you have read thus far corresponds with your idea of a company where you see yourself building a career, here is our suggestion:
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – SOUTHERN BULGARIA
• Develop and maintain the network of business customers in the assigned region;
• Conduct sales meetings with current and potential clients, and develop business opportunities;
• Present and offer suitable products and services based on specific customer requirements;
• Prepare sales proposals and contracts, navigate the entire sales process, and communicate the deal/project to the technical department;
• Ensure the accuracy of sales documentation;
• Prepare market assessments, monitor and research the current market and competition, and regularly share the acquired information with colleagues;
• Participate in the development of sales strategies and marketing campaigns;
• Assist other departments and redirect customers in case of specific technical inquiries.
• Secondary or higher education in the fields of engineering or economics is considered an advantage;
• 2 years of professional experience in B2B sales;
• Professional experience in industrial equipment sales is considered a significant advantage;
• English fluency;
• Advanced computer skills;
• Analytical thinking and customer-oriented mindset;
• Communicativeness, sales and presentation skills;
• Proactivity and a well-developed network of business contacts;
• Driver's license and willingness to travel.
The company offers
• In-depth introductory job training and product knowledge training;
• Attractive salary and additional social benefits;
• Performance-based bonus program;
• Opportunity to join an established team of engineering experts;
• Additional corporate training and opportunities for continuous professional development.
If what you read coincides with your professional interests and you consider this an opportunity for a successful career, please submit your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – SOUTHERN BULGARIA Plovdiv jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.