LucasFox Málaga Spain
1 month ago
Thanks to our growth, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Sénior Sales & Listings Agents to join the amazing Lucas Fox team in MÁLAGA in Axarquía área.
We have an extensive portfolio of outstanding properties in the most desirable areas of Spain and a team of multilingual and experienced professionals, dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of high-quality services to our clients.
Founded in Barcelona in 2005, the company brings a fresh, innovative approach to the luxury property business and a strong reputation for reliability, integrity and in-depth knowledge. As a result, the company’s expertise on property related matters, market trends and lifestyle are recognized both nationally and internationally.
Join us today and be part of one the top real estate company in Spain where your success is guaranteed!
• In-depth knowledge of Axarquía area in order to list properties.
• Collect and check all required property... documentation and sign mediation agreements with owners whilst ensuring company commission policy is in place.
• Manage client relationship – giving regular feedback and reports to vendors on market status and properties listed with Lucas Fox.
• Business development in the area(s) assigned, by farming potential properties to list, network activities, etc.
• Keep our CRM updated with clients’ requirements and maintain your personal data base up to date and in line with the commercial requirements and activity.
• Previous experience in the real estate sector - specific knowledge of Axarquía´s key areas.
• In depth business knowledge of real estate, legal and financial concepts, and processes.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Professional, good presence, excellent communication & negotiation skills, self-motivation and drive to achieve top results.
• Financially and results-oriented and able to work in an international team.
• Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Organized, prepared to work flexible hours and a hands-on person.
• Outstanding levels of customer service preferably used to work with demanding national and international clients.
You will be a vital part of an ever-growing business and be able to leave your mark and contribute to the development of amazing people and teams.
We like to work hard but also play hard so you will have the opportunity to have fun while you work, be part of great team buildings and get to know people from all over the world.
Apply today to find out more!
Sénior Sales & Listings Agent - MÁLAGA (Axarquía area) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.