krunch.co Auckland New Zealand
1 month ago
Here at krunch.co, we mix brand science and art. We take data, analysis and technology and bring it to life by weaving in memorable brand stories that target the right consumers, in the right place, at the right time. We're now 25 employees strong, adding more and more talented people and in the midst of another major growth phase.
We’re looking for a GMP Consultant who shares our values, demonstrates the curiosity and drive required to thrive here, and wants to learn & grow in a fast-moving environment.
You’ll be working with a diverse team of fun-loving, problem-solvers on some great clients, and across the full spectrum of marketing automation, digital media, search and analytics, design and content. Partner closely with our team of multi-award winning and world-class creative thinkers, collaborate with our technology teams and solve some fascinating problems with our client consulting team.
You’ll need to have agency or client experience. Be skilled in running effective media... campaigns on the GMP stack that delivers on client objectives and exceeds the ROI. Be great with people and relationship building. Happily self direct and have a bit of hustle about you.
We’re going places. Want to come with us?
• Optimise and run profitable campaigns across the GMP that deliver on clients' objectives by reaching the target audience in the most effective way possible and exceeding the ROI.
• Showcase clients how to make the most out of their media buying and take them on a digital maturity journey.
• Actively support the trialing or implementation of new technologies, data opportunities, inventory sources, or other project-based work
• Increase the programmatic revenue of our existing clients through media performance and the introduction of new products and services.
• Unlock the value at the points of collaboration with krunch.co creative and martech through integrated media campaigns.
• Ensure best practice business processes and workflow procedures are implemented correctly utilising media monitoring and billing tools to accurately manage bookings and pipeline management
• Stay up-to-date with GMP product updates and share them with the wider k.co group
• Demonstrate self-drive, set goals and autonomously chase down outcomes
• Self manage and the ability to personally reflect and improve performance
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Deliver a high standard of work, before or by agreed deadlines
• Highly effective communicator, active listener and team player
• Operates a healthy mindset of growth and abundance
• Determined and resourceful problem solver
• 3+ years of experience working with the GMP stack (DV360, CM360, SA360), any additional platform experience is a plus.
• Real passion and experience in managing digital accounts and campaigns with performance-driven goals (ROI/Branding & Awareness focus)
• Strong understanding of data, digital advertising & advertising technology platforms
• Experience with running, optimising & reporting on programmatic media campaigns
• Google Marketing Platform fundamentals certifications are essential for DV360, CM360, SA360, and GA4, and a good understanding of these platforms is required
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Why choose krunch.co?
When you work at krunch.co we promise that you’ll consistently push limits to deliver the exceptional:
Best Place to Craft Skills
A commitment to learning via Marketing Association Membership, lunch & learns and close relationships with executive, creative, technology and digital thought leaders. You'll also benefit from 100 training hours per year to grow your own digital skills.
You'll be part of a multi-award winning agency creating a fundamental shift in the way brands engage audiences, generate demand and grow
You'll experience strong business partnerships with forward thinking clients, help challenge old models and build new, sustainable competitive advantage.
You'll join a tight knit team of globally diverse and courageous problem solvers with a passionate curiosity to try new things, test and learn, and push the limits of what's possible.
A collaborative, high trust workplace with flexible-location working. Ideal for driven, self managing people who set their own goals. We celebrate our wins and encourage mindfulness and wellbeing
So, if you feel you're up for the challenge to shape the future of marketing, this is the opportunity for you 🚀
Auckland New Zealand
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.