Labcorp Drug Development
Labcorp Drug Development Greece Greece
1 month ago
Labcorp Drug Development is looking to hire a Legal Clinical Trial Coordinator in Greece.
In this role you will be involved in tasks connected with site contracts negotiations.
In this position, you will be fully dedicated to a single sponsor and you will have a full-time and permanent contract.
As a Labcorp Drug Development employee dedicated to an FSP project, you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance, Labcorp Drug Development has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
• Documenting and tracking study activities using relevant forms and tools, as well as relevant... Project Management System
• Preparation of study site specific materials in accordance with relevant SOPs
• Setting up and maintaining tracking systems for e.g. study supplies and investigator payments
• Create and main contact list of study team members, study sites, and external suppliers/contract organizations
• Support Investigator Meetings
• Train and mentor less experienced Clinical Trial Administrators
• Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
• Assist with coordinating study level vendors as requested
• Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
• Liaise with all other departments to ensure the smooth running of the study as needed
• Maintain paper trial master file documentation and tracking/archiving as applicable
• Might be requested to work in a client facing environment
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education and Qualifications:
• Diploma - Secondary Education or equivalent
• Previous experience in site contracts negotiations
• Good oral and written communication skills in Greek and English
• Organized and has the ability to multi-task
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement
Legal Clinical Trial Coordinator Greece jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.