Dyania Health Athens Greece
1 month ago
As a multidisciplinary team member, our Clinical Research Associates (CRA's) work closely with the NLP and software engineering team to develop clinically accurate A.I. algorithms to read, understand, and extract clinical data and conclusions from physician notes in electronic medical records through our partnerships with healthcare systems. The CRA will assist in the annotation and synthesis of clinical notes along with with consistent structured data (e.g. lab values, medications, etc.) to optimize and train algorithms across several therapeutic areas for which the Dyania Health team will be matching de-identified patients for clinical trials. The main tasks of CRA will be to:
• Fine-tuning Synapsis AI (instruction training large language model) with medical cases and tasks
• Clinical logic development for trial criteria matching (new rules, corrections, expansions into new therapeutic areas)
• Clinical trial protocol scoping for transformation of inclusion ... exclusion criteria into machine-friendly queries
• Review of Synapsis AI results and sampling for accuracy
• Algorithm Optimization for accuracy and review of extractions and report outputs
• Research & Development for Biomarker analysis, observational data-driven studies, and analysis of ongoing study data
• Graduate or current enrollment within final year of Medical Doctor (MD) or Pharmacist (PharmD) university studies from an accredited US or EU university
• High proficiency in Excel for data cleaning and transformations
• Experience or familiarity with writing, managing and reviewing medical notes (physician progress notes)
• Experience in clinical rotations or internships with patient engagement, case follow-ups, and practical training
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and critical thinking
• Creative, solution-oriented, and flexible approach to solving challenges that may arise
Preferred or Bonus Qualifications may include knowledge, training, extracurricular coursework, or work experience in the following:
• Clinical trials design and clinical research procedures
• Hematology/oncology and autoimmune diseases
• Biostatistics and bioinformatics
• A.I. or natural language processing algorithms
• HIPAA or GDPR
• Electronic medical records
• We lead with empathy for patients and our teammates.
• We value small egos, self-awareness, and humility in our teammates.
• We appreciate flexible and adaptive attitudes towards solving problems, as strategic priorities may shift.
• We love diversity of thought, perspective, working style, skill set, knowledge, and interests amongst our team.
• We value open dialogue and brainstorming across multidisciplinary teams.
Dyania Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws
Clinical Research Associate Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.