Tag Worldwide Asia Limited
Tag Worldwide Asia Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
JobsDB – Hong Kong's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site JobsDB Login For employers Job search Profile Career advice Search Jobs Sr. Account Executive / Account Manager, Sourcing (Advertising NOT Accountancy)
Tag Worldwide Asia Limited Wan Chai Posted on 21-Apr-23 Apply Now Apply Now Sr. Account Executive / Account Manager, Sourcing (Advertising NOT Accountancy)
Tag Worldwide Asia Limited Apply Now Job Highlights
• Print and Digital campaigns
• Retail / FMCG
• Client facing
• Responsible for customer service and end to end campaign management through constant liaison with clients and off-site Account team. The primary focus of this role will be to deliver exceptional customer service with innovative solutions and continuous can-do attitude to improve the daily operation.
• Requests for quotations will be processed by the offsite Account Management Teams in the first instance, but there is a responsibility to ensure the documentation is... completed correctly
• Ownership of the development of client relationships act as a consultative partner to support client with operational excellence throughout the end to end process
• Develops a good understanding of both the clients’ and the partners’ business and industry sector
• Builds relationships with clients and partners and manage their perceptions and expectations
• Solves clients’ pain points and be a solution provider for the clients
• Project execution support
• Assist in coordinating day-to-day account servicing efforts with the support of offsite Account team and Sourcing team
• Be able to comprehend fully clients’ requirement and manage to deliver clear briefings to the offsite account teams
• Daily tracking and analysis of job information, ensuring that this data is communicated monthly to the Management
• Implements and uses management information systems
• Ensures best practice in conjunction with wider Tag operations group
• Provide management information on demand
• Support vendor management initiatives
• Identify optimised opportunities for continuous efficiency improvement
• Responsible for daily financial administration task and duty
• Ensures best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete
• Ensures most competitive costs are achieved on each project
• Meet cost saving targets
• Demonstrates an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
• Identifies and develops business opportunities in line with the business plan
• Takes responsibility for own performance management working with the support of the manager
• Coaches and supports peers as appropriate
• Ensures results of the customer satisfaction survey are acted upon where necessary
• Implements and uses best practice principles
• Implements and reviews local operating procedures manual
▪ Key Qualifications and Experience OTC or Pharma industry background with understanding of the drugstore environment is a must
▪ Strong product knowledge of 2D, 3D print and display materials
▪ Industry experience in either purchasing or production management are an advantage
▪ Agency background with onsite client serving experience preferred
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Excellent customer service skills and client management ability
▪ Detail-orientated and result-driven
▪ Self-motivated with can-do attitude
▪ Commercially strong and numerate
▪ Committed, resilient and prepared to work extra hours as required
▪ Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
▪ Can manage change, and keep a clear perspective of end goals
▪ PC literate (Word, Excel, email etc)
▪ Strong English languages skills preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Don’t let self-doubt get in the way of what could be a great opportunity. We know from research that while men tend to apply to jobs when they meet around 60% of the criteria, women and people from diverse backgrounds may not put themselves forward unless they check every box.
If you think this role could be a great fit for you, please do get in touch – even if you don’t meet every single requirement. Let’s have a chat and see if this could be the right role for you.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose).
Job Type Full Time, Permanent Job Functions Media & Advertising , Account Servicing Company Overview
At Tag, we bring big ideas to life. As a leading creative production and sourcing partner, we work with some of theworld’s biggest brands and agencies, delivering content at scale to create campaigns that are more impactful, more effective and more efficient.
We believe that the combination of different ideas, experience, backgrounds and skillsets create a great place to work, and we are committed to promoting an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where each employee feels supported and empowered.
But don’t just take our word for it! We are proud to have recently won awards for Best Culture, Production Agency of the Year and Outstanding SME in Gender Equality, Family StatusEquality and Racial Equality and Inclusion. Check out www.tagww.com to learn more.
Additional Company Information
Industry Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services Benefits & Others Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Browse jobs Post resumes Job alerts Profile Career insights Employers Post a job ad Search candidates Advertise with us Best companies About JobsDB About us Career @ SEEK Asia (JobsDB) Contact Contact us FAQ Hong Kong Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 1998-2023, JobsDB
Sr. Account Executive / Account Manager, Sourcing (Advertising NOT... Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.