Finastra Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Director of Quality Engineering, Tom Spirito, the Senior QA Automation Engineer creates and executes automated test scripts to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assist Quality Assurance and Development teams with process improvements to improve product quality.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and collaborative Senior Quality Engineer with strong experience in understanding the functional requirements, planning, designing and executing end-to-end tests, building the test automation scripts using Selenium, Java, Python, and Robot framework. Your deliverables as a Senior QA Automation Engineer will include the following:
• Working in an agile development framework, create & execute the integration and end-to-end test scenarios & scripts.
• Setup and manage the test data and the automated testing environments.
• Develop the... end-to-end regression automation scripts using innovative framework.
• Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
• Collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams.
• Integrate the test automation scripts into source code control tool.
• Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solutions that address our business needs.
• Track defects from detection to resolution and work with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
• Communicate with stakeholders on product issues.
• Provide support to stakeholders prior to GA release of software.
• Continuous focus on quality and innovation.
• 5+ years of software testing and automated test script development experience.
• Strong Programming Skills in Python and Java.
• Experience in test script development using Selenium tool with Robot Framework.
• Experience working in java frameworks such as Spring Boot, RESTful API services is a plus.
• Experience using tools like Jira, Confluence, and GitHub.
• Experience testing Banking and/or Financial applications.
• Exposure to Azure Cloud technologies is highly desired.
• Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks.
• Experience in Test management tools like Zephyr/Jira, HP ALM, a big plus.
• Candidates must be team oriented and relational, as the existing team values co-location and collaboration to enable high output and good business value.
• Should have good logical, analytical, problem-solving skills, and time management.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be self-motivated and energetic.
• Should work independently on assigned tasks
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Senior QA Automation Engineer Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.