Handle Recruitment Ltd
Handle Recruitment Ltd London United Kingdom
1 month ago
• Sector: office support
• Type: hybrid
• Contact: Jane Doheny
• Contact Email: [email protected]
• Start Date: ASAP
• Expiry Date: 20 May 2023
• Job Ref: BBBH106463
Handle have partnered with one of the world's leading television production companies, who are on the search for an Executive Producers Assistant. This organisation is an expert in scripted material. They collaborate with the best international talent to create, develop, and produce acclaimed drama and comedy shows.
This Assistant role will provide comprehensive support to the Executive Producers, this is the perfect role for someone who is highly organised, efficient and has an interest in scripted TV. If you are someone who will be able to maintain confidentiality and thrives in a busy, fast paced environment whilst managing schedules, individual productions, and development projects, then this is the role for you!
• Manage the busy schedules of two executive producers (which will eventually... increase to three executive producers). Serve as the Executive Producer's point of contact for each project.
• Schedule meetings, set priorities, and resolve scheduling conflicts. Create and update a weekly prioritised to-do list of anything that needs the EP's attention.
• Arrange lodging, rental vehicles, domestic and foreign travel, and itineraries, control monthly credit card bills and expenditures for business.
• Keep a reading log and track reading submissions and viewing content, which includes weekly updating and distribution of a reading list.
• Plan screening and read-through activities while keeping a budget in mind. Create guest lists, look for potential locations, track RSVPs, and manage all technological needs.
You will have -
• Experience of working within a busy TV, film, theatre, or agency environment as an assistant or with proven administrative experience is essential.
• Proficient IT user - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. Good knowledge of Apple products and how they work.
• Highly organised with an ability to meet deadlines by prioritising tasks.
• Ability to be discreet when handling sensitive and highly confidential information.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team but is also motivated to work individually.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
Executive Producer Assistant/PA - TV Entertainment London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.