Lifeways Group Inverness United Kingdom
1 month ago
Do you feel ready to make a difference to someone’s life? Do you want to feel good about what you do as an enthusiastic, patient, and caring individual looking for a role where you can bring your own life experiences and skills to share with the people we support?
Salary / rate of pay
£10.50 per hour
Town you want job advertised
Being a support worker with us is more than just a job, its an opportunity! We believe that good support means to ‘do with, and not for’.
Your role is to support people to maintain relationships with family and friends, managing personal finances, participating in hobbies and so much more.
You will support individuals in our Supported Living services in Inverness to live full and active lives.
Lifeways is an award winning and values-based company. We always aim high, and our vision is that we always promote people’s... independence. We help people to lead more fulfilling, independent lives by providing extraordinary support for adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries or mental health needs.
• Free Qualifications Level 2 to 6 in Health and Social care, Management, Admin plus others
• Holidays starting at 20 days plus bank holidays subject to contract
• Lifestyle discounts through Lifeways Rewards
• Access to library of learning through E-Learning Portal
• Employee assistance programme (free 24-hour helpline) for you and your family
• Pension contributions paid by Lifeways
• Provide support to the people we support in our services
• Deliver personalised outcome-based care
• Ensure excellent communication is encouraged throughout the team
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement of quality and safety
Successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme and register with the SSSC
Jobs in Inverness United Kingdom
Support Worker - Inverness jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.