Constructive Moves London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Constructive Moves are representing a leading housing developer in North London who are looking to appoint a Customer Service Coordinator to join this highly successful region.
The region offers a mix of traditional housing and medium rise apartment schemes. They are extremely busy with existing housing developments and have a healthy forecast of new sites starting so need the added resource for the Customer Service team to maintain their 5-star house builder status.
• Allocation of work to the Customer Service team, site teams and contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
• Monitor telephone calls and emails from Customers into the Customer Service system.
• Preparation of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the Customer Service Manager
• Oversee the work of the contractors and compile reports on the service received to the Head of Customer Care.
• Maintain timescales for any works and ensure that customers are kept informed... throughout the process.
Due to the busy nature of the department, it would be ideal if you have had experience of working within the residential sector and ideally for a house builder, housing developer or residential contractor within a Customer Service environment and used to dealing with technical enquiries and managing customer expectations.
If you would like to know further information about this role, please do get in touch on 07970 421062
Customer Care Coordinator London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.