Aspirations Care Ltd
Aspirations Care Ltd Gloucester United Kingdom
1 month ago
Job Title Support Worker / Care Assistant / Supported living
Location Cheltenham M5 and M7
Salary £10.70 per hour
Hours Full Time, Part Time, Bank
Shift Patterns Days
For this role, a driving licence will be necessary due to the location of the service.
Are you naturally chatty, caring and keen to make a difference?
Are you thinking about starting a career supporting others?
The role is very rewarding, It allows you to meet great people and be part of something truly amazing. We encourage every person we look after to follow their dreams, to live independently and help them achieve their personal goals.
You will be providing support to adults who have enduring mental health issues, learning disabilities and Autism, enabling them to live life to the full whilst ensuring their safety and increasing their confidence and life skills.
No two days are the same but the role will involve;
• Helping with the challenges of everyday life such as; dressing, cooking and general household... tasks
• Participate in hobbies, supporting with social engagements and enabling our people to live their best life
• Ensure safeguarding responsibilities are met and protect the adult's rights to live safely and free from abuse or neglect
The ideal person;
• We welcome applications from experienced and non-experienced candidates as we provide full and ongoing training.
• Passionate about making a difference
• A positive and caring nature
• Patient and understanding
• A good sense of humour during sometimes challenging situations
Aspirations Benefits Package
• * 2 x salary life cover (up to individual state pension age)
• Access to Aspirations Perks our exclusive discount scheme with fantastic discounts in supermarkets and high street retail stores.
• Smart Health App – health and wellbeing service with 24/7 GP access for you and your family
• Optional overtime to increase your income with flexible working
• DBS paid for by Aspirations
• Refer a friend scheme with a financial reward of £500
• Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7 for advice and guidance for you and your family
• CPD Accredited induction
• Ongoing training & development including Care Certificate, apprenticeship opportunities and specialist learning
• Support with career progression and professional development
• Paid 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension Scheme with NEST
Who are we?
Aspirations Care has been supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues and Autism to have a lifestyle that matters to them since 2004. We aim to support and encourage individuals to achieve their full potential, no matter how challenging.
At Aspirations, we value all colleagues, regardless of age. We are proud to offer payments over the statutory minimum set for young workers and have no set retirement age. Aspirations is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitable qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable adults that we support and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Jobs in Gloucester United Kingdom
Support Worker Gloucester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.