Bosch Group Costa Rica Costa Rica
1 month ago
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
More information at www.boschservicesolutions.com
The primary responsibility of the Card Services Analyst is cardholder services including internal credit union support, credit management, relationship management with cardholders, vendors, risk and fraud management The Senior position will be Assist peers in their responsibilities with optimal quality.
General Job... Responsibilities
• Complete and guide daily tasks which could including any of the following:
• * T&E escalations by Email.
• T&E escalations by Phone.
• Daily Assignation Metrics.
• Productivity Control Metrics.
• PCard escalations by Email.
• PCard escalations by Phone.
• KPI calculation.
• MC Non GL Extend.
• Migration Process meetings.
• Past Due Notifications.
• MC Pcard Admin.
• MC Terminations Pcard.
• IC Terminations T&E.
• Pcard Closing.
• Pcard First Payment and Final relocation payment.
• Consolidate non conformances.
• Pcard Audit Master finding file update.
• Pcard Account closure due to no document submission.
• Pcard audit finding removal.
• MC Car Allowance/Company Card.
• MC SL3+ Special Characters.
• Internal Controls Support.
• Create VVL Tables.
• Pcard Audit Management Training.
• Ensure that all interactions with cardholders and credit union staff are handled professionally accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring optimal customer service, integrity, and profitability.
• Implement and coordinate migration tasks
• Implement small/medium projects. Support high project.
• Understand user requirements and able to correlate the requirement with SAPfunctionality
• Assist peers, entry levels, juniors and experts perform their responsibilities with optimal quality.
• Provide training to new hires and point of contact to the team members.
• Coordinate small teams and support management in the workload distribution.
• Generate work-plans to meet assigned tasks and manage workload balances
• Supervisor´s back up and support when required.
• Support the definition and follow KPI
• Be the owner of the issue log and ensures is completed properly by all the team members.
• Collaboration in improvement activities and projects.
• Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration and use of team-based methods and tools.
• Identify issues on a timely manner and provide visibility to the management team when something may have impact in the operation also providing possible solutions to it.
• Participate in at least 2 CIP processes and propose innovation ideas within AP-Area
• Implement and improve best practices and processes defined by the company, to work with high standards of quality.
• Implement quality controls to ensure standards.
• Follow up discrepancy management (issue log).
• Research about solutions, generate and communicate process improvement ideas.
• Assessment of difficult cases (non- systematic, non-standardized), detection of weak points and creation of corrective measures
• Reports and addressing customer inquiries.
• Consultation of departments in specific and specialized inquiries
• Participate to status and planning meetings, both internally and with clients.
• Attend and/or contribute on trainings (both internal and/or external). Prepare and present training to associates.
• Perform other functions related to the position.
• Advanced student in accounting or a related field (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering)
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel) and Adobe Reader.
• Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of accounts payable processes including account reconciliation, and expense report audit and payment cycle.
• Minimum of 4-5 in accounts payable role, or accounting experience. Experience in a business service center preferred.
• English level: B2+/C1
CARD SERVICES SENIOR ANALYST Costa Rica jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.