Mutual Vision Wilmslow United Kingdom
1 month ago
Job Role: Application Support Analyst
Location: Wilmslow / Hybrid
Closing Date: 26th May 2023
Mutual Vision specialises in delivering core banking and consumer focussed digital banking solutions to Building Societies, specialist banks and other specialist lenders.
Mutual Vision has embarked on an exciting new strategy to transform and grow the business and disrupt the market it serves by creating a Digital Platform / Ecosystem. This entails delivering a range of in-house and third-party products and technologies to its customers and their users as well as developing a community of solution providers.
Please visit our website @ www.mutualvision.co.uk for further information about our business.
Who are we looking for?
• The successful candidate will be a part of a growing team, supporting our customers on the first line.
• The role will require learning 3 products to a high level of detail, and supporting our customers (Primarily Building Societies) via our Helpdesk... tool, with a high level of customer service and meeting agreed SLAs.
What you need to succeed?
• The ability to analyse, diagnose and solve customer problems across a broad range of business applications.
• The ability to confidently communicate and provide a high level of customer service and support to a diverse group of customers with a varying range of support requirements.
• A practical knowledge and passion for learning new technologies.
• A proven ability working in an efficient manor, managing your own time.
• Be of a curious nature and be proactive about becoming a subject matter expert in our product set.
• Outstanding communication skills and a firm yet warm, tactful demeanour.
• Ability to manage competing priorities.
Nice to have:
• An understanding of the Finance industry (loans and savings) with experience working previously in this sector would be advantageous.
• An understanding of the software industry and the software development lifecycle and a practical knowledge and passion for new technologies will be an asset in this role.
• Being well versed in customer services, which will enable you to assist the business team to deliver accurate and efficient resolutions in a courteous manner.
• Ability to manage your own time effectively.
• Of a curious nature and be proactive about becoming a subject matter expert in our product set.
• Experience utilising industry standard software in order to efficiently complete tasks and communicate with our customers, Microsoft Office, JIRA service desk or alternative service desk management software.
• Experience of working within or implementing service level standards and processes such as ITIL and ISO20000 would be advantageous.
• Competitive Salary between £22,000 pa and £35,000 pa depending on knowledge and experience
• 25 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays), rising to 30 with continuous service.
• Birthday as additional annual leave
• Pension contributions of 5% with the option to join the Salary Exchange Scheme
• Group Life and Income protection schemes - Critical Illness & Death in Service (subject to 6 months continuous service)
• Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
• Company Sick Pay (subject to qualifying period)
• Onsite parking (first come first served)
• Commitment to flexible/hybrid working practices
• Few minutes’ walk from Wilmslow town centre and train station
• Experience of working in an ethical, values driven business that is committed to supporting the Mutual sector
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter detailing why would like to be part of our business
Position title: Application Support Analyst
Location: Office / Hybrid - expectation to attend meetings at the Wilmslow office or for any other reasonable business request.
Reports to: Service Delivery Lead
Department: Support & QA
Position type: Full time
Jobs in Wilmslow United Kingdom
Application Support Analyst Wilmslow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.