Devonshire Hayes Recruitment Specialists Ltd
Devonshire Hayes Recruitment Specialists Ltd London United Kingdom
1 month ago
We are seeking a Microsoft focused IT Support Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience working with and supporting Microsoft stack and will form part of a five person team, participating in the day-to-day service and support of the business trade floor. As this is working with a Financial Services company, you must be able to commute to the office based in London Liverpool Street for 6:30am on a shift pattern basis. Fully on-site position Permanent Job Responsibilities:-Support all functions of the business and be accountable for the standards and timelines of support query resolution
• Perform troubleshooting and issue resolution activity in both end-user and back-end environments, including installing and updating hardware and software.
• Scheduling of maintenance, including workstations, telephones and printers. Deploying software, service packs, patches, hot fixes and security updates
• Maintain systems such as, the help desk system, the hardware... inventory and all necessary support procedures Your Experience:
• Windows desktop / laptop environments, Windows 10/11, computer imaging
• Microsoft Office 2016/365 Suites, Salesforce CRM
• IP Telephony, IP Video conferencing, AV Systems, Zoom
• Mobile device management and support, iOS, iPadOS
• Windows Domain, Active Directory and Exchange account management
• AzureAD administration, Office 365, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint
• Networked Peripherals, printers and scanners
IT Support Analyst London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.