Experian Beijing China
1 month ago
Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 20k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com or visit our global content hub at our global news blog for the latest news and... insights from the Group
We ae seeking a passionate individual who has a fundamental knowledge of the online and offline marketing mix, and is capable of collaborating with multiple stakeholders to be successful. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and curious, showing initiative in identifying creative and innovative methods to deliver on the marketing strategy. The candidate will have strong communications skills to influence and engage stakeholders, while measuring and improving campaigns over time.
Description and key responsibilities:
Marketing and Brand Awareness - contribute to the development and manage the implementation of marketing campaigns, initiatives, and collaterals.
• Working with local and global marketing, partners and product teams, develop content for client communications including; prospecting and customer email campaigns, newsletter communications (internal and external) and third party promotions channels. Leverage globally available materials as appropriate.
• Work with sales and account management to identify key clients to participate in client advocacy programs.
• Working with relevant stakeholders, develop required collateral to support sales and client engagement.
• Collaborate on managing company presence and co-marketing alliances (links, newsletter sponsorships, events, report distribution, etc) with vertical industry associations and publications
• Execute on-the-ground marketing activities (digital and traditional) independently
Campaign & Event Planning - management and execution
• Research industry event opportunities. Initiate and develop relationships with external event organisers, securing and executing on all event sponsorships. Work with stakeholders to identify and leverage speaking opportunities for the Experian Team.
• Understand the value propositions of all products and solutions across the Experian Greater China portfolio.
• Awareness of the country and Experian Greater China business objectives, input to the client and market centric marketing communications & channel plan to engage the audience base across business lines.
• Work with key stakeholders across Experian to develop presentation content that displays thought leadership and subject matter expertise.
• Develop content, creative and execute logistics for all Experian led events, including seminars and webinars.
• Support the management and execution of Experian Greater China initiatives across all channels including campaigns and events.
• Coordinate events including booking of venues, branding & signage, set up and pack down at events, collateral & merchandise, staff rosters, briefing of staff when required and pre & post event briefing documents.
• Support the segmented Client Strategy.
• Be an expert using the Eloqua, Salesforce and associated marketing tools in managing the execution of all email communication campaigns.
• Manage external agencies where appropriate to support campaign execution.
• Design and execute digital strategies and campaigns on Greater China marketing platforms.
• Manage the lead entry process and follow up with sales to show return on investment.
Database & Lead Management - Measurement & Reporting
• Manage the lead entry process across all campaigns and web enquiries ensuring a process is in place that facilitates the movement of leads generated through to sales follow up via the CRM systems.
• Develop processes to maintain awareness of open leads to encourage sales closure and increase conversion rate.
• Conduct regular informational sessions for relevant sales and client facing staff to ensure understanding of lead management process.
• Manage and maintain the contact database ensuring that data is regularly updated off the back of campaign results.
• Manage the monthly measurement and reporting updates summarizing results for all campaigns.
• Support achievement of consistent standards across Experian CRMs and be the GC marketing Salesforce champion.
The ideal candidate will have:
• University graduate with marketing qualification
• At least 5 years’ experience in marketing communications
• Experience in B2B marketing in the IT or financial services industries
• Experience in digital marketing (WeChat, LinkedIn, SEM, website management & Analytics, eDM campaigns, etc.), copywriting, powerpoint and event management
• Fluent in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Success at Experian is strongly about personal fit with the culture and the behaviours we value as an organization:
• Consistently deliver great results
• Be a committed team player
• Grow yourself
• Build strong and productive relationships, internally and externally
• Support positive growth and change
• Have purpose, integrity and pride in what we do
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people, flexibility and environments are key differentiators. We take our people and equal opportunity agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus (Great Place To Work, Top Employer and Employer of Choice).
Experian Asia Pacific leverages cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices. As is our diverse workforce, which drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Senior Marketing & Communication Executive, Greater China Beijing jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.