Accenture Romania Romania Romania
1 month ago
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are looking for an Angular Architect to take part in some of the most successful and innovative railway projects.
Where will you work?
• GreenField application
• A team that is already working on different PoCs with the actual development will be in the next months
What will you do?
• Coordination with the system architects inside and outside the ART to set up the technical strategy around the web GUI
• Supervised and mentoring of the team regarding web GUI development (best practices, etc.)
• Responsibility with the team for one or more capacity control components/products
• Design and development of strategic building blocks for the web GUI architecture (in the front-end or backend)
• Design and development of mechanisms for efficient real-time data transmission
• Participation... in the IT infrastructure around Web GUI (push communication, high availability, security, etc.)
• Iterative development from PoC to go live with high-quality requirements
• Participation in the overall modernization strategy
• Maintenance and further development of old Eclipse RCP GUI
• Preparation of cost estimates
What's in it for you?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through a focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package
What Makes The Difference
• Solid architecture skills (architecture documentation, handling of NFR, justification of decisions, methodical approach)
• Experience in an agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
• Experience with the development of complex real-time GUI with push architectures is an advantage (MQTT, SSE, WebSocket, or similar)
• Experience in developing large projects with modern cloud technologies: Cloud-native development, Docker / OpenShift; Maven, Jenkins, and code quality tools (preferably Sonar), CI/CD
• Quick receptiveness, especially about functionally and technically complex systems
• Interest in understanding and further developing the subject of railways and capacity control at a technical level
• Very strong teamwork and communication skills
• Completed higher education in Computer Science or similar education
• English advanced language skills
Nice to Have
• Railway know-how, especially railway production
• Experience with the micro frontend approach
• Solace, Tibco Rendezvous, JMX, Prometheus, Grafana
• German language skills
Frontend Architect Romania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.