SYK Recruitment Specialists
SYK Recruitment Specialists Bristol United Kingdom
1 month ago
NSJ1 | Staff Nurse Learning Disabilities
£34,900 to £37,227 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD is required to work on a full-time basis in a leading Bristol mental health hospital.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns on days or nights
• A competitive annual salary from £34,900 to £37,227
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of... residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Learning Disabilities - RNLD
• Have proven post-registration experience working in a Learning Disabilities setting
• Confident coordinating and implementing care and treatment programmes
• Passionate about providing a high-quality, safe and effective clinical service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Nichola Stephenson at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 42 88
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Jobs in Bristol United Kingdom
Staff Nurse Learning Disabilities Bristol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.