SYK Recruitment Specialists
SYK Recruitment Specialists Ipswich United Kingdom
1 month ago
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
SSJ37 - Staff Nurse Mental Health/Learning Disability
£34,573 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Night Shifts | £5,000 Welcome Bonus
A service in the Ipswich area is looking for a Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD to join their team on day shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of £34,573, dependent on experience
• NMC payment in full and support with your revalidation
• £5,000 Welcome Bonus
• Subsidised meals
• Access to an onsite gym
• Free parking on site
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Sponsored professional qualifications through IPD panel
As a Registered Staff Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery... of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Relevant post clinical experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Sarah Stante at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Jobs in Ipswich United Kingdom
Staff Nurse Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse Ipswich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.