Pharma Point Srl
Pharma Point Srl Italy Italy
1 month ago
Our client is AlfaSigma , one of the top 5 pharmaceutical companies in Italy. With over 55 products in 9 therapeutic areas, Alfasigma is a key player in the Italian pharmaceutical industry, boasting a portfolio ranging from prescription specialties and over-the-counter products all the way to nutraceuticals.
In Italy, it is a market leader for prescription drugs, boasting a presence in many primary care therapeutic areas (gastroenterology, vascular and diabetes, cardiology, orthopaedics and rheumatology, broncho-pneumology), as well as for well-known over-the-counter products such as Biochetase, Neo-Borocillin, Dicloreum and Yovis. For the CHC division, we are looking for a Digital & Media Manager The role:
He/She will be responsible for guaranteeing the full management of offline/online media budgets/campaigns, as a part of the Digital & Media Team.
The successful candidate will be the point of reference from strategy to the full management of the paid media budget of some iconic... brands of Alfasigma, working close with media agencies and media vendors.
He/She is responsible for all the media activities and the owned media management. Main responsibilities:
• Contribution in local media strategies deployment according to business strategic needs
• Responsible for the development of optimized media plans to drive sales/market growth on all media, with particular focus on Tv and Digital
• Support the full funnel integrated approach to reach business goals
• Oversee campaigns and optimizing towards ROI goal
• Gain competitive insights and benchmark versus competition to promote innovation
• Ensure regular monitoring of media investments and performance and proper tracking set up and campaigns reviews to drive significant learnings and insights
• Partner closely with the media agency team in day-to-day business ensuring high quality deliverables and build strong relationship with media vendors
• Digital Champion
• Design, planning and development of all the phases of Digital Marketing Strategy
• Planning of digital campaign mobile, video, display, native, SEM and social media
• Accelerate data driven decision making and support digital transformation to level up the business model to latest media and consumer trends
• Long and relevant experience ( at least 5 years ) in media agencies or similar role – solid background in media management
• Project Management: simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and flexibility and manage pressure
• Communication skills: strong speaking and writing skills in English are essential
• Strategic thinking: able to anticipate trends and to promote innovation taking calculated risks
• Team Player mindset with excellent collaboration skills
• Curious and passionate about innovative media opportunities
• Any experience in ecommerce media will be considered a plus
Place of work: Milano + smart working
Business unit Marketing
digital & media manager Italy jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.