Carlysle Human Capital
Carlysle Human Capital uMhlanga South Africa
1 month ago
Our client is a dynamic and ambitious family owned and run export trading business based in Durban. They have been in existence for the last 50 years with a third generation in place.
Specializing in the export of FMCG's, fruit and vegetables, meat, wines and building materials to over 45 countries throughout the world, they have subsidiary businesses in various other countries they are involved in.
They are looking for are looking for an energetic and hardworking Executive Personal Assistant to work alongside the owner of IOEC. We are looking for someone who is down to earth and adaptable to any situation that might be thrown their way.
• Administrative duties such as typing, filing and meeting organisation.
• Telephone: screening, vetting, message taking
• Office notes: Ensuring that notes are kept on matters that need attention while the owner is out of the office.
• Handling various administrative issues and making smart decisions in line with the company's... directives including personal and / or confidential correspondence.
• Organising and managing extensive local and international travel (flights, accommodation, car hire, comprehensive itinerary, forex, visas, maps etc)
• Organising and managing family vacations both local and international
• Diary and meeting management
• Collating files and documents including FICA requirements
• Arrangements for family, friends and colleagues (flights, accommodation, car hire)
• Property Management for four properties based in SA: Bookings, staff issues, levy payments, supplier payments, purchasing items for the properties and ensuring swift delivery, maintenance and general upkeep.
• Property Management for two properties abroad.
• Vehicle Management: Licences up to date, repairs and regular service checks both on vehicles and trailers.
• Management of Credit cards
• Management of Discovery Medical Aid and Gap Cover submissions.
• Management of doctors' appointments, hospital or clinic procedures.
• Home Insurance Claims
• Management of the running of the primary residence
• Liquor orders for personal functions, entertainment, or holidays.
• Management of the wine cellar and orders thereof.
• Dynamic /Smart
• Quick Thinking
• People's person
• Excellent communication skills
• High energy levels
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to take criticism
• Helpful and caring
• Hardworking and dedicated
• Attention to detail
• Able to multi-task
Minimum Experience/ Qualifications
• Matric with post graduate diploma or certification in administration
• Min 10 years as an Executive Personal Assistant
• Extensive experience in travel organisation would be a bonus
• Experience in property management
• Computer Literate (MS Office suite)
• Personal Assistant
• Executive Personal Assistant
Employer & Job Benefits
• Group Life
• Income Protection
uMhlanga South Africa
Executive Personal Assistant uMhlanga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.