Schneider Electric Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
1. Projects- responsible for project financial, discussion, planning, prioritization, executions, monitoring and control
- Project scope management
- Project cost management
- Project resource management
- Risk management
- Develop & present proposals
- Prepare project charter and project management plans
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Change management
- Analyze business requirement
- Develop with business key users project scope , user & functional specification, schedule and cost
- Perform configuration and functional testing
- Coordinate user acceptance test
- Monitor and control the project deliverables
2. Tools & templates- effectively use various standard tools & templates, throughout the project lifecycle
3. Co-ordinate between different teams (including internal/ external vendors)
4. Optimize costs
5. Documentation- work closely with vendor and business users to review, update and map to the current business process and system... configuration
6. Customer management-responding to customers in a timely manner, maintain relationship to develop sales opportunities, ensure full customer satisfaction.
7. Health, Safety and Environment - implement company HSE policies, lead compliance to Customer's HSE standard and policies, actively promote safety and environmentally conscious workplace
8. Identifies opportunities for improvement of work practices and processes.
9. Governance - ensure full compliance with SE processes, ethics and core values.
10. Work closely with field Services teams during execution of projects.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree (Electrical Engineering) or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably with substation, electrical equipment, distribution experience or equivalent.
• Good and effective communication skills, good leadership and collaboration skills
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Project Manager - Electrical Engineering Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.