Pilmico Foods Corporation
Pilmico Foods Corporation Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
1 month ago
We are looking to hire a competitive Electrical Engineer to join our productive team at Pilmico Foods Corporation in Bamban, Tarlac.
Growing your career as a Full Time Electrical Engineer is an amazing opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in planning, decision-making and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Electrical Engineer at Pilmico Foods Corporation today!
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of... scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
1. Performs preventive and corrective maintenance activities on plant electrical system, process controllers and electrical equipment ensuring the efficient running and prolonged service life of the machines and equipment.
2. Assembles, installs, tests, and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
3. Diagnoses malfunctioning equipment and systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem 4. Connects wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
5. Inspects electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
6. Tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as mega-ohmmeters, voltmeters/clamp meter tester to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
7. Assists in the monitoring electro-pneumatic equipment and performs electro-pneumatic troubleshooting ensuring that these are running smoothly and minor troubles are immediately detected and addressed.
8. Assist in Installs and configures instrumentation and control devices and ensures that installation and configuration are in accordance with the instrument manual.
9. Assists in supervision of contractors in performance of electrical contracted works ensuring quality workmanship and specification.
10. Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and Philippine Electrical Code.
11. Directs and trains workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
12. Prepares wiring diagram and cost estimate for any improvements pertaining to Electrical system and components.
13. Ground leads and connects power cables to equipment, such as motors and other equipment.
14. Performs business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing data regarding plant energy consumptions.
15. Places conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
16. Provides assistance during emergency calls day or night requiring expertise during trouble.
17. Recommends and suggests improvements “KAIZEN” as part of Department Quality Improvements activities.
18. Monitors plant electrical load and power factor and ensure that plant electrical usage does not exceed the maximum load threshold.
19. Conducts routine inspection of electrical equipment in operation, checks equipment operating parameters as prescribed and initiates corrective measures on any abnormality.
20. Conducts problem solving activities on causes and corrective measures for
electrical-electronics variances. Solicits the advice of the Maintenance Supervisor for problems that remain unsolved. Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
21. Provides assistance during emergencies calls day or night requiring expertise during troubles, when needed.
1. Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of the company.
2. Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
1. Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
2. Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
● Electrical Engineering Graduate/Undergrad, Industrial Electricity Graduate
● With at least 3-5 year experience working on electrical equipment maintenance
● License electrical engineer/ Master electrician is an advantage but not required
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCE REQUIRED:
1. Computer literate
2. Numerical skills
3. Knowledge of production and equipment operation
Benefits of working as a Electrical Engineer in Bamban, Tarlac:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Electrical Engineer - Urgent Hiring Quezon City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.