Sobeys Stellarton Canada
1 month ago
Requisition ID: 171549
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: IT Cyber Security
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Ontario; Alberta; British Columbia; Nova Scotia
City: Mississauga / Calgary / Vancouver / Stellarton
Location: Tahoe Office, Calgary Office, Dartmouth Office, King St. Office, Edmonton Office, Vancouver Office
Postal Code: L4W 0C7
Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty... Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
We are a growing Canadian company and market leader in grocery and pharmacy nationally and in communities across the country, with an opportunity to impact more than 20 banners and 1500 stores. Our family of over 134,000 teammates and franchise affiliates are on a mission to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our teammates.
Ready to make an Impact?
We’re expanding our Cyber Security team as we embark on a five-year transformation to bring our Security capabilities to the next level. Watch our Director of Cyber Security, Angela Mathies, discuss our exciting work and why she chose Sobeys: Sobeys Cyber Security Recruitment
You are a builder, influencer, and change agent
In this exciting role, you will be working in a high performing Cyber Roadmap Delivery team. You will be responsible for hands-on delivery of end-to-end cyber security projects. You will be working closely with the architecture team, implementing security solutions, and delivering on initiatives in the cyber security roadmap. Your role will be covering various Cyber Security domains including but not limited to Network Security, Cloud Security, Data security, Identity & Access Management, Application Security, Cyber Security, Endpoint Security and Compliance.
Sobeys Inc. is investing big in technology – Join us and invest in your future
We are on a journey to completely transform how we do business, and we offer a hybrid work model with the opportunity for additional flexibility.
Join us and you’ll be working with:
• Modern cyber security tools and solutions across the NIST phases (identify, protect, detect, respond, recover)
• Leading tools and systems in our modern infrastructure and data-driven culture.
• Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced security experts
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Canadian company with a clear vision of their future in Cyber Security. Are you ready to be part of this success story? #cyberatsobeys #DigitalatSobeys #LI-Hybrid #Sobeys #FeedtheDream
What you bring to the table:
• Technical hands-on experience implementing a significant number of Cyber Security related projects
• Expertise in network security technologies that will aid network projects: e.g., WAF, IDS/IPS, VPN, NextGen firewalls etc.
• Technical hands-on experience implementing Cloud security solutions and controls on Azure, AWS, or similar cloud service provider.
• Technical experience in implementing security hardening based on CIS or industry standards including API, network, server, cloud, etc.
• Technical experience in designing and implementing infrastructure components required for Cyber-related projects.
• Expertise in the hands-on delivery of advanced, diverse security tools and systems in modern infrastructure.
• Experienced working with the industry recognized frameworks and standards including NIST, ISO, PCI, etc.
• Collaborate with internal cyber teams including architecture, GRC and Operations from discovery, scoping & design to the post implementation handover.
• Collaborate with the project stakeholders throughout the project cycle to minimize impact to integrated systems and service ensuring a smooth delivery.
• Collaborate with all functions of the business to constantly improve and evolve our Cyber Security posture.
• Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you have to offer:
• Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
• 5+ years' experience in information security or engineering
• 3+ years of industry experience working in Cyber Security, with focus on technical, hands-on delivery of Cyber Security projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, intercultural skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
Nice To Have:
• Knowledge across diverse IT systems, networking and security components, applications, and operating systems.
• Industry recognized professional security certifications such as MS Certified Azure Security Engineer, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, are desired
• Bilingual English/French written language would be an asset
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies
Senior Cyber Security Specialist - Delivery Stellarton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.