MNP Calgary Canada
1 month ago
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Technology - Infrastructure team as a Cyber Security Specialist. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers embraces digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. As a trusted advisor, you’ll create and support agile, secure and reliable IT infrastructure that enables MNP to keep pace with business needs.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
• Monitor ticketing system queue and Security Inbox and respond to inquiries
• Configure, integrate... maintain in good state and troubleshoot malfunctions of security systems and tools
• Optimize security monitoring tools by reducing false positive alerts and increasing threat detection rate
• Document and update as needed the operational support documentation for all security systems and tools
• Monitor physical and digital assets and the internal network for cyber-threats, activities and respond to the events according to the incident response plan
• Report attempts of unauthorized access to or disclosure of the information and maintain records of such events
• Triage in-depth investigations of security events raised by security platforms
• Collaborate with other teams during investigations and incident response
• Contribute into improving the detection and response activities to increase process efficiency and maturity
• Maintain awareness of emerging security trends and compliance issues by monitoring external threat intelligence and cyber security advisory sources
• Participate in tabletop excercises and disaster recovery drills
• Participate in on-call rotation to respond to security incidents after normal working hours
• Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills And Experience
• Fluency in French and English required, both written and spoken is required
• 5 years experience in cyber security field including 2 or more years in SOC
• GCIH, CEH or other relevant security certificates are preferred
• Certifications for common security platforms and tools considered an asset
• Knowledge and experience within cyber security and Information Technology domains
• Hands on experience with endpoint protection platforms, email security, automation and orchestration platforms, investigating the alerts and the steps to resolve incidents
• Familiarity with forensics and vulnerability assessment tools is an asset
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more
Cyber Security Specialist (Bilingual - Hybrid) Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.